Chapter 13

-Goldie's POV-

I sitting on one of the counters in the kitchen when Chica walked in. "Goldie. You need to get to the office. Now!" She told me in a worried tone. "Why?" I asked. "It's him. The man that did this to us." I looked at her in disbelief. It couldn't be. I nodded and teleported to the room. Lilian jumped, he didn't. I then jumped scared the purple man. I would have killed him if he didn't move. "Goldie! What the heck?!" Lilian asked standing up for the chair she was sitting on.

"Trying to kill the guy that killed us!!" I told her with rage building up inside me. Lilian looked at me confused. She doesn't remember? She was there. "How can you not remember?! You where there!!" I told her. She looked really confused now. "I've only been here once or twice. My dad wouldn't let me go after the bite of '87'.I don't remember anything much befor that." She answered. The bite! I forgot about that.

Then the purple man stepped infront of me."Goldie, why don't we do this some othet time? When Lily isn't around." He whispered. I started at him. "Fine." I mumbled. I disappeared to go tell Freddy.

-no ones POV-

"What was that all about?" Lilian questioned Vincent. "Nothing." He answered standing up strait. Lilian looked at him for about a minute then she looked at the clock.

2:46
73% power left.

Lilian opened the doors that had been closed. Vincent sat down and looked at the tablet. Lilian sat down putting her face in her hands.

Goldie had told Freddy everything that happened. "Did he when?" Freddy asked. Goldie shook his head no. Freddy was a little pissed off, but he knew he'd be able to leave the stage come tomorrow. Or if they run out of power.

5:47
25% power.

Lilian and Vincent sat in the office quietly. "How much power do we have left?" Vincent asked. "25%" Lilian answered. "Close the left door. Foxy out of his cove." Vincent did has he was told. Foxy left them with 17% power left.

-A/N Sup Butter children/everyone!! I'm to lazy to writing all this stuff. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Till next time Lilian-Jonhson =v=♡