Chapter 12

-Vincent POV-

I followed Lilian to that Damm Pizzeria. Freddy and the others must have noticed that I'm here. Oh well. Lily went into the office. "Why are you working in such a place?" I said. She jumped and looked over to where I was. "What are you doing here?" she asked glaring at me. "That's none of your business." I told her stepping office. She sighed and sat in the chair. "Do I not chair?" I asked looking at clock.

11:58

"I go get one." She said has she got up. "Don't. Go any where." Lily told me pointing her index finger at me. I nodded.

-My POV-

'Vincent followed me. Why? Oh why do I care! He's just a weirdo that gave us pizza, knew who I was and Mike, and is following me!!' I thought has I walked to the party room for a stupid chair!! I looked at the clock.

11:59

Better hurry up. I grapped a chair and ran back to the office. "Here's your chair." I said. "Thanks." He took the chair and sat down watching the clock.

12:00

The bell went off to tell the shift has started. The phone started ringing. "I don't care." I told the phone has I muted the call. "Why did you do that!?" Vincent asked in a bit of a panic. "I didn't fell like listening to the the phone guy." I answer like it was nothing. I looked at the cameras. Bonnie was already in the hall. I think. It hard to tell. I looked at pirates cove. Foxy was looking out for the curtain.
"Vincent. Can you check the doors?" I asked has I looked for Bonnie. "Sure." He said. I heard the door close. "Bonnie?" I questioned. He nodded.

-Bonnie's POV-

I can't believe it!! Freddy was right. It is him. "LILY!! LET ME IN!!" I yell. "NO!!" She yelled back. "WHY?" I asked. "BECAUSE YOUR GONNA KILL US!!" She yelled. Oh ya. I forgot. I left to go tell Freddy.

"Freddy. It's him." I tell him and Chica. "Is Lily ok?" Chica asked worried. "She's fine." I reassured her. "I'm gonna go to her door." She said hoping off the stage. "Can you tell Goldie on the way please." Freddy asked. She nodded and left.

-A/N Sup Butter Children/everyone!!! Sorry I haven't up dated my story(s) lately. I been really annoyed at some of the people in my class. But still. I'm sorry...Till next time Lilian-Johnson =v= ♡