1

This story is intended for mature audiences only. I can't stand reading petty comments of people expressing their distaste for certain aspects of a story. If you don't like jaw-dropping smut or erotic romance, this isn't the story for you. I delete comments, and I like blocking people, so please just don't.

Also, I will remove this book with haste if I get messages about explicit content. And if Wattpad removes this book, I will NOT re-upload it here on this platform. 

Enjoy!!!!!!
.....

"You know I hate surprises," I squeezed Camila's hand as we walked down the long alleyway.

"I know, but you'll love this one," she smiled excitedly. And I smirked at her enthusiasm. There wasn't much that could make me genuinely happy, but seeing the goofy smile on my best friend's face propelled me into a somewhat buoyant mood.

We got to the end of the alley and turned left. About halfway through, Camila pulled me to a door that blended in with the rest of our surroundings. A little freaked out, I looked around, waiting for someone to jump out and snatch us. Camila assured me that she wasn't getting us into some sneaky shit, so I trusted her enough to know that whatever this was couldn't be that bad.

She opened the door, and we were met with a long hallway.

"I know it looks sketchy, but it's not. It's like this to discourage people from trespassing," she said dragging me along the dark red corridor. And eventually, we came to a halt at another door—the only other door at the end of the walkway. Camila then put in this long-ass code.

"I can only use this code once, so it will deactivate as soon as I finish putting it in." I nodded, reaching for my phone to check the time. Camila mentioned earlier that we were running late, but I'm not sure by how much.

"I hope this works," she mumbled.

"And what happens if it doesn't?" I questioned.

"I don't know," she said, putting in the last number. The door then buzzed before opening on its own.

"But at least we don't have to find out," she laughed.

"If anyone asks, which they won't, just show them this," she said handing me a black card. I examined it, flipping it over to see what was on it.

"If anyone asks what?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but they won't, so it doesn't matter. The card is more like insurance that signals to people that we're not total strangers, and it keeps us from getting kicked out."

"But it's blank," I said. She said nothing and pulled me through the door. We were then met with a set of stairs that only went down.

"Is it too late to turn around?" I whispered.

"Yes," she said in response. I then followed a step behind her, our heels clicking against the concrete.

"When have I ever steered you wrong?" She asked. And I had to think for a second. But when I couldn't come up with a solid answer, I shrugged. On the occasions where Camila is able to get me involved in her shenanigans, we do always make a lot of good memories. So, I guess she's never steered me wrong in that sense. And she's never put me in any immediate danger, so that's that.

As we descended the last few steps, Camila opened a set of black drapes that separated the stairs from the room that was on the other side. She opened it just enough for us to slip through, but not enough to draw attention. I squinted my eyes to the light as we entered. The stairs placed us off to the side, towards the back of the room.

"Come on. The show is about to start soon, and we can't be up and moving around when it does." She pulled me further into the large room, passing many people that were dressed similar to us. Outfits for men ranged from full suits to slacks and a simple button-up shirt. Women wore short dresses, or just a simple skirt and blouse. It was by no means a white-collar, board meeting type of attire, but more so sexy date night. Not to mention, everyone seemed to be wearing cool neutrals, mainly black, but no bright or warm colors at all. I was feeling the vibe.