30

I sat on the floor, leaning back on my hands with my legs crossed in front of me. I've been sitting in Rowan's at-home gym for quite some time, just relaxing as he utilized different machines and various types of equipment around the room. He said that yesterday was leg day, so today he was mainly focusing on his upper body—not abs or back—but his arms, shoulders, and his chest region.

I was supposed to be stretching, but I couldn't focus on anything other than the sweat dripping down his bare chest. Rowan had me fairly entertained, and just seeing him exercise so diligently made me want to get up and do something. And I probably would have if I knew where to start or what to do besides run on the treadmill.

I sighed before settling on my back and turning my neck to keep an eye on him. I could tell that he was nearly finished as he grabbed a jump rope to conclude his workout with some cardio. Once he was done, he removed his earbuds and started cleaning up. And as Rowan strolled out of sight, I stood up as well and placed my mat back where I found it. I then made my way to the door and waited for him.

"You good?" He asked me as he slung his towel over his shoulder. He also grabbed his water jug, his phone, and his earbuds before switching off the lights.

"Yes, I'm alright," I nodded, opening the door as he got to the last light.

I followed him upstairs and stopped at the guest bathroom to change my tampon. Today was the first official day of my period, so I felt very sluggish and tired. My cramps have barely started to kick in, but I could still feel them. Luckily, I don't get them nearly as bad as I've heard other women do.

I bent down under the sink to look inside the cabinet. I told Rowan when he picked me up earlier this morning that I was on my period, and he assured me that he had plenty of products to accommodate me. So I wasn't surprised when he indeed had a plethora of items to choose from. He even had organic products, which was nice.

I then reluctantly grabbed another tampon. I honestly hate using them, but I also hate wearing pads, so I often have to decide which one would work best for each day of my period. I've tried those period cups as well, but I could never figure out how to effectively put them in and take them out.

Once I was done playing in my coochie, I cleaned up after myself and washed my hands. I went into Rowan's room next and then moseyed into his bathroom. He was already in the shower, so I turned around and left.

My uterus was actually starting to ache a bit more, so I plopped myself down onto his couch and curled up on my side. I then rubbed my stomach as I listened to the soothing sounds of the running water. The noise was so calming that it nearly put me to sleep. My eyes were half closed by the time the water stopped, and Rowan appeared not long after.

"Are you okay?" He immediately asked. I couldn't see him, but I could hear him.

"Yes," I nodded. "I'm not in that much pain. It's just annoying."

"Do you want a heating pad?"

"I don't know. I saw them under the sink, but I was reluctant to grab one."

"Why?" He inquired.

"Because, I go through a lot of menstrual products while on my period, and I know how quickly those expenses can add up. I was trying to be considerate by only taking what I needed and not more."

"I bought it all for you, Amira. If you don't use it, no one else will."

"What about your other submissives?" I questioned, lifting my head to properly look at him.

"What other submissives?" He frowned.

His question had me pausing in confusion. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not, and I still wasn't certain by the time I continued speaking.