- Introduction.

The Goblet of Fire

The Goblet of Fire.

Darkness is all I've ever known. Being a Riddle should have its perks but somehow, no matter how long my father has been gone, I don't deserve a title so powerful or strong. You see, we live in a world where men hold power over women and for the sake of Godric, the male has to protect a lady from harm.

In my life, darkness was the least of my concerns. I've learnt how to communicate with the creatures that lay within the mysterious silence and I've learnt to control them in a way they appreciate my assistance.

Being surrounded by silence your whole life has its privileges, but it also has its faults.

A family manor is all I know, yet they're not so much a family to me. The head of the house was cruel and he deprived me of every last ounce of pain I could feel. To a point where I now feel numb, constantly numb. I crave pain, I crave harm and I crave destruction. I want to do the things my mind so desperately cleaves, the rush of adrenaline I feel running through my bloodstream as I have these vivid images of taunting society with no more than my words.

But I can't, not yet. See, unlike many clueless monsters out there, I'm not like them.

I certainly am not clueless.

I know he's returning soon, I can feel myself gaining a strength I've never felt before, an undeniable treacle of excitement slithering through my skin, clawing at what lies beneath.

However, I know that he will return and when he does, all shall be like it was before. I shall be reunited with the man of whom created my existence, but this time around I will be ready. I will be ready to prove my stance and stand my ground. No more discussion of the "Useless girl" I am as it will transform into the "Powerful woman" I will become.

I am Alora Astra fucking Riddle, and no one stops me from getting my power. No one will stop me from punishing the family I have been stuck with. These walls will tread thin as I feel whatever I hold within myself release like a mighty dragon, onto the blonde haired tosser bringing down my worth.

For I hold the blood they wish to retrieve.
I am the one they'll wish to perceive.
Do I spite or do I anger?
Because In the end, I hold the power.