ᴏɴᴇ- Alora Riddle.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

Chapter one,
act 1.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

ALORA LOVED HER FATHER.

When Alora was only an infant, she had lost the two people who would ensure that she had a safe and joyful upbringing. When growing up she had no recollection of her childhood nor did she have a way to feel nostalgic about her past. It was inevitable that her family's inheritance would be kept private, it is after all a mans greatest weakness.

It was something she wouldn't be told. Never was it planned for her to know about the truth in her life. It was dark and mysterious, yet it's something only a fool could misconcept. It was only a matter of time for something to spill and allow her to manipulate words into their true meanings.

The Riddle daughter had grown to be a mystery to majority of the world. Of course, rumours had spread about a possible love child between the man and his wife, the woman who spread joy into the man that seized the light of life, they were famous for many reasons. The term of "opposites attract" was mentioned in every article, of every newspaper to do with the 'evil' Voldemort and his weak spotted lover.

It had been 14 years since the birth of the inconvenient couples daughter, Alora Astra Riddle. She had taken the name of Riddle as it signified strength and power. Everyone knew what it meant, children would hear his name in their bedtime stories. A myth they wished not to be true but as more people grew aware to the expanding name, darkness had spread across the land in which they stay.

It was similar to the lifestyle she had grown to recognise, darkness. She doesn't recall a time in her life that she hadn't felt it dawning on her. Her shadows would taunt her as her body lingered within the manors walls. Her room was dark too, the only light source being the window perched in the corner of the room. It was chipped and mouldy but it was the only way to connect with the outside world.

The open air is something she was unfamiliar with, the feel of fresh oxygen pumping through her lungs in comparison to the burning wax of candle smoke. The window was always locked shut, keeping her out of reach from the 'disgraces' of the wizarding world, the scent of impurity and prejudice.

However, from her window she was presented with a clear view of the stars. She believed that true magic sat between them, through the many constellations that are connected by forces of flashbacks in time. They have watched evolution on earth, the changes society has made, the overpowering render of emotions and they hold the memories to be made from long after we're gone, even they can be blinded by their own burning light.

She had read a book on the subject, in fact she has read many. It was her favourite way to pass time, she loved to sit and read beside her window. Particularly when it was raining. The rain held a sense of serenity she loves to surround herself within, the droplets of water pitter pattering across the glass. It's the same feeling she receives from fictional stories, non fiction too. She loves to submerge herself in a reality she makes up within her imagination.