ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ- who is she?

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven.

HARRY POTTER WAS WRAPPED IN THE LOOPING MESS OF HIS THOUGHTS. He had recently sent his godfather a letter regarding the Quidditch World Cup and the newfound pain in his scar, which caused his stomach to fall into a pit of anxiety. Not only did reliving the date affect him, but the constant concern he held for his remaining family wanted the escaped convict, Sirius Black to be safe.

And he wasn't sure if their communication was safe, as of now, but Snuffles assured him that if their letters were spread apart, then it wouldn't be so suspicious.

Therefore, Harry pursued his godfather's wish and sent him detailed pieces of parchment about himself and his situation. While Sirius was still on the run, he couldn't discuss any private information of his own but he assured Harry that their time would come.

Within these updates, however, Harry had been completely honest with his godfather. Even with the events at the World Cup. He exposed the idea of a girl who had saved his life and explained the weird commotion he felt within his stomach the minute he locked sight with her "ever so green" eyes.

He also mentioned her secrecy and how he didn't think the possibility of seeing her again was high. Until he saw something, rather someone who could change that.

The group of Slytherins that were known to cause trouble were doing just that. After hustling into the Great Hall with a spurt of obnoxiously loud chatter, their commotion made students aware of their presence in their type of fashion.

Sneering at Gryffindor with pure loathing was Draco Malfoy's favourite hobby.

Something he had executed to a tea, but they knew that he loved to gaslight their fellow body so they always retaliated on their behalf.

Once the witty comments were fired back and forth a few times, the room fell to light whispers as people started to point out the now opening large creaking doors of the hall.

Slowly, the sound became more prominent throughout the room and an echo of whispers followed through. People started to talk amongst themselves while some remained to stare at the wooden doors cautiously. Professors at the front of the room were left puzzled, except for the two newest arrivals, Dumbledore and McGonagall who had snuck in during these distractions.

The Slytherin 'gang' sat with smirks etched onto their faces, which confused students even more. When the Slytherin "supremes" wore a smirk, something bad was bound to happen.

So, as the doors of the Great Hall opened, they revealed a young girl who was eyeing the candlelit room with a static expression on her face. Underneath she was astonished, shocked by the beauty within a place that was built on pure evil. From the high ceilings that were covered with the fabrication of the night's sky, to the windows mounted largely on the walls.