sᴇᴠᴇɴ- what you dont notice.

¡Possible TW!- pain.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

Chapter seven.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

News of the recent attack spread like a wildfire. The talk of the town was based solemnly on the danger and fatalities which had been caused by the so-called 'reckless criminals ambushing society,', as so kindly spoken by a reporter on the scene.

Luckily for Alora, word hadn't leaked about the acknowledgement of her involvement, well any more than a mere mention of a 'girl'. The Minister of Magic must have had a say for that one. Although, they- she did do a good job at preventing any witnesses, except from occasional odd glances from those with tents on the outskirts of the campsite.

But she didn't know that.

After Narcissa had apparated onto the scene, the leaves of the blowing trees hunched over the path where she stood and there was a minute of tranquillity. Until a bitter smell of smoke and ashes filled the clean air with the cold and heartless remains of the toxic fumes.

She was relieved to find her son safe and sound. The knowledge she restored of the day had caused a huge weight over her shoulders, worried for the well-being of her son and husband.

And Alora.

Unlike her husband, Narcissa was able to pinpoint the care she held for the girl. Like any motherly figure, Narcissa tried to welcome Alora into her family, as best she could. Despite knowing her true relations.

Meanwhile, Lucius was cold and bitter to the girl, for what seemed like a bit of unprovoked rivalry. He had good intentions at heart but his execution of those ideas were uncalled for and all-round wrong. He was dangerous and fierce, just like his acquaintances, which meant that his harsh punishments never settled to be kind.

This brings us to the current situation.

Lucius told Alora not to go, that was his pre-warning of the pain she was yet to endure. Instead of obeying his rules, Alora disregarded the aftermath of her actions and tried to live in the moment.

However, that was proving to be difficult for the time being.

Laying on a stone cold floor, Alora was trying to regain her breath into a steady pattern. The shaking of her fingers soon infected her whole body into a violent fit of trembling limbs. She didn't know if it was from the cool temperatures or the surge of her insides being ripped to shreds and diced into small dainty pieces inside of the young lady's body.

Her body was frozen in its stance as her arms and legs were sprawled across the solid floor. Tangled against one another, they try to embrace whatever dignity was left within the girl, which was proving to be very little.