ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ- daughter of a dream.

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Alora's first day at Hogwarts was relatively quiet. The whole day was spent with the very same group of Slytherin's that she had recently acquainted and was now forming an unusual sort of understanding alongside them. They strolled the halls from head to toe, showing Alora every nook and cranny they were aware of.

By doing so, Alora sketched the rough draft of the castle and imbedded it into her mind. She was good at that sort of thing, analysing her surroundings and possible scenarios that could unfold in front of her. Well prepared was the right choice of words for her.

She had an ulterior motive of her actions, she always did.

So, while the group stood in a courtyard besides the castle, Draco Malfoy saw an opportunity of leverage through the group. Since this was physical, he had help by his two "bodyguards" which made both Alora and Blaise roll their eyes.

"Oi. Crabbe, Goyle. Give me a hand, will you?" He demanded rather than asked, typical Malfoy fashion.

The two plump boys scattered to his aid immediately, almost falling over one another as they did. Alora noticed this and raised an eyebrow in amusement, finding humour in their need to fulfil the blond boy.

"If those two didn't eye goggle any girl who gave them attention, I would say that they were whipped for him." She nodded her hair in Malfoy's direction, making Blaise Zabini laugh.

"I wouldn't be surprised either way. They're too busy wiping his arse to notice any girls, if there was any." He snickered, a small smirk raising the left side of her lip.

"Whatever would you mean? I've seen a total of three girls looking at them with pure disgust. It was really quite special." She fake swooned, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"I think that's more attention than they've ever had before, they're going up in the world." He smiled proudly at his friends.

She let off a laugh barely noticeable to anyone if they hadn't been within close proximity. Blaise smiled triumphantly at his success, being able to crack the unbreakable facade.

"Oi, Weasley." The spirit of the group diverted and became intimidating, more so than before. Alora stood behind Blaise's shoulder as Pansy made her way towards the group, sensing that something had happened. 

"Where were you?" Blaise asked Pansy, having noticed her disappearance strongly.

"Doesn't matter. Look," she pointed at the scene in-front of them. Tensions seemed to be at their high as Draco jumped from the tree to walk towards the trio, the rest of the group following. Except for Alora, who watched while leaning against the tree. She was still able to hear the conversation but she didn't feel obliged to join the relentless bullying just yet.

"How is your mother Weasleby? Must be hard on your family having Arnold spread such secret information. My father said it was inevitable, you know? You filthy blood traitors never learn." He spat.