ꜰᴏᴜʀ- hostage.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

Chapter four.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

THE FIRST BREATH she took was alluring, the sensation of exhilaration fluttered around her body, making a prolonged stop around her heart. The feeling pulsed and sparked as she inhaled the particular particles of oxygen, thrilled by the intake, she quickly became obsessed with the new feeling. Craving more, wanting more and eventually needing more.

It was not just any oxygen.

It was fresh air from outdoors, somewhere she was protected against, for most of her life. However, the elation she felt at this moment was at a high, nothing could hurt her at this time, nor could it tear her down.

As she stood in the garden admiring the nature-filled grassland, she appreciated the minor things she took for granted. The hedges bloomed gracefully, towering over the gardens of potted flowers. A sea of blue, green, black and white painted the garden sweetly. This was the place where Narcissa felt most comfortable, the plotted plants were delicately placed as the bulbs started to grow majestically.

The clouds were cold as they huddled together in hopes of regaining some warmth, which lead the sun to be hidden away, far from Alora's reach. The occasional breeze drifted along her arms, creating a series of goosebumps to spread along her skin, pulling the fine hairs that were gripping her skin.

Beads of sweat treacle across her forehead, scattering across her face as she feels it flush. She was attending her first training session, opted by Junior, to prepare herself for the upcoming event. She was still thrilled to be able to attend, however,  she had many doubts about her situation.

She was to run free in a crowd of thousands.

She wasn't concerned about the people, she could take them down any day, she was mainly concerned about the desires she hoped for, not coming true.

Having to borrow someone's wand wasn't great either, although, the essence presented by the power that lurked through her hand was indescribable. She felt a rush of elation flush her body, entrancing her into a state of bliss.

"Alora, one last thing before we wrap this up." Junior comes over also sweating like the girl, however, he was presented in much fewer quantities.

"More? Fucking hell, I haven't moved for years and you expect more?" She admitted, partially joking around, partially not.

"Yes I do, now get over here."