ꜰɪᴠᴇ- a funny named shop.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

Chapter five.

❦✩𓅓☾༒☽☀︎︎

IT WAS DARK but then again, it wasn't.

She was floating along a ground of uneven hills, nothing to be seen except the green haze emitting from the floor. She kept moving forwards despite the lack of control she had over her body, until she abruptly stopped and her body halted with a slight jolt. Her floating body twisted to the side, catching the glimpse of a hooded figure. It had a broad cape clambering over its body and eyes as dark as the reaper. 'It might even be the reaper.' She thought to herself.

It's back was ridged as it's body towered over her, it's dauntingly large figure oversized her body intimidatingly. An engraved pedestal with words written in a structured font littered the lower block of which it stood upon. Marked with letters she couldn't identify but they were marks of property.

She pushed forwards, trying to gain control over her body again, but she couldn't. A feeling she was growing too familiar with.

Suddenly, she pushed forwards until she was face to face with the hollowed faced hooded figure.

It was still, never moving once, as you should expect for a stone feature. The green moss clambered over the corners and creases of its body, spreading the mass of mould along its fractured, ageing structure.

She spent so long analysing it's features that she didn't catch the weapon raising. The large blade was curved at a hundred and eighty degree angle upwards, as sharp as flint, the weapon swung in its grip.

It took a strong pull backwards with an echoing clank of the concretes scraping against one another, before swinging it directly through her dazed body, sending her senses into a shock like no other. She felt herself jerk...

Once,

Twice,

Three times.

Suddenly, a pit rose in her stomach, the sensation along her body was replaced by small hands, grazing her skin cordially. Heat spread throughout her body at the contact, leaving her to groan as she shifted on the spot. Her eyes fluttered open and she caught sight of a figure. Her vision was still blurry which made her wary due to the situation that had previously been unfolded.

Her hands rubbed her eyes, in hopes of pushing the anxious thoughts away. Calm, composed.

Calm? Composed.