4

Defense Against the Dark Arts had easily become Edan's least favorite class. How could she possibly focus when he is the teacher. All she could think about was how he'd blatantly rejected her. I'm just not interested in you. 

George had managed to get the entire story out of Edan with a lot of coaxing. Naturally George told Fred which meant the pair of them both detested Remus now. 

Hermione had continuously ask Edan about what happened but Edan brushed her off. 

Before giving Remus his sweater back Fred and George had charmed it. Anytime he raised his wand with the sweater on it would tighten around him. He'd chosen today to wear it for the first time since it had been returned. 

"Alright everyone," Remus said from the front of the room. He raised his wand and Edan noticed the sweater tighten ever so slightly. She grinned to herself as he continued to demonstrate the proper wand movements to defend themselves against Redcaps. "Everyone go ahead and give it a try on a partner!" 

Edan turned to look at Fred and George but the pair had already begun practicing with each other. She sighed and looked around the room. She saw a boy in Hufflepuff robes sitting alone at his desk. He wore a bored expression on his face. Edan approached him and recognized him as Adam Cormac. "Wanna pair up?" She asked.

Adam clamored to his feet looking quite surprised. "With you? Absolutely!" He responded with a large grin plastered on his face. 

Just as Edan was raising her wand Remus called the class to attention. "I've noticed some of you don't have the wand movements down properly, allow me to demonstrate once again." Edan noticed his sweater was already quite tight, one more raise of his wand and he'd really feel it. 

"Just like this and then - " He had raised his wand a finally time and the sweater constricted so tightly that he toppled over. The entire class broke out into laugher as a few Gryffindor's rushed forward to assist him. 

"Was that your doing?" Adam said beside her. Edan winked at him in response. 

"I want to know who did that to my sweater THIS INSTANT." Remus shouted his eyes narrowed angrily at the class. Edan grinned happily then raised her hand. George and Fred stayed quiet just as she'd instructed them to do. "Detention Miss Wilkes!" He shouted once again. 

Edan was quite surprised at how badly he lost his cool, he was typically well reserved even when dealing with difficult students. 

Adam was laughing hysterically beside her. "Way to go." He said placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. Edan leaned into his touch just a bit with a small smile on her face. Remus was watching her from afar as the rest of the class continued on practicing. "Edan.. do you want to hang out later?" 

"I would love to." Edan replied before the pair began their own practice.

Remus dismissed the class after the alotted time frame was up. "Miss Wilkes. I'd like a word with you." Edan was almost out the door with the twins. They stopped as well but Edan waved them off. 

"Yes Professor Lupin?" Edan said sweetly.

"Edan, I understand that you're upset with me. Edan rolled her eyes at him, she had no interest to discuss anything with him. "I know I shouldn't have made it seem as though I could possibly have feelings for you but that's still no excuse for misbehaving in my class."

Edan chuckled evilly. "Oh excuse me Professor. I must be so stupid for thinking that you holding me in your arms was a sign of affection. I wonder how Professor Dumbledore would look at that type of situation." Edan suddenly was shouting angrily. "I know that Snape was quite interested when he heard Hermione and I discussing it!"