The Life Of Another (Name)

3rd Person P.O.V
A girl with (hair color) hair walked through the halls of her highschool, passing by a boy with dark brown hair, who stop and turn to watch her disappear into the crowd. The girl walked outside and over to a blonde girl reading on a picnic table.

"I swear I'm gonna take the rope in gym class and strangle the teacher with it!" The girl growled, hopping up to sit next to her friend. "Fall off the rope again, (Name)?" The blonde girl asked, not looking up from her book. "It's freaking impossible! Not to mention dangerous, surprise no one broke their neck climbing that thing." (Name) whined, getting a giggle out of her friend.

(Name) took out her water bottle from her bag, taking a drink from it. "So, Gwen? Do you think it's all right if I sleepover at your house?" She asked, looking away. Gwen finally look up from her book. "Again? Is something going on at home?" She asked, worried.

"No nothings going on... that's the problem! Dad keeps leaving on business trips." (Name) complained. She let out a sigh, dropping her head slightly. "Getting tired of coming home to empty house." She muttered, putting her water bottle away.

Gwen frown, closing her book and gently placing her hand on (Name's) shoulder. "I understand. You know I always love having you over but tonight no good. After I'm done tutoring Flash, my family and I are going out for Chinese tonight." She said.

"Aw blippy-word." (Name) said, making Gwen laugh. "It's alright, I'm craving pizza tonight anyway." She said. "You're always craving pizza." Gwen teased. "Well yeah. Pizza time is my favorite time." (Name) said, with cheeky grin. Gwen laughs again, shaking her head.

Suddenly other kids further down the courtyard started yelling and chanting. The girls turn their heads to see everyone gathering around in a circle, yelling and chanting. "Betcha 10 bucks it's ya boy Flash again." (Name) said.

Gwen groan, tucking her book under her arm and stepping off of the picnic table. (Name) gets up as well and follows her friend over to the crowd. By the time the girls made it over there, Flash had knock another student, who tried to stop his torment of a poor freshman.

The boy gets up only to be knock down again for a second time, before being kicking in stomach while he's down. "Still not taking the picture." The boy said, in a strained voice.

"Stay down, Parker!" Flash yelled at him, then turns to the onlookers. "Who wants one more? One more!" He yelled. "Flash!" Gwen called out, slipping through the crowd and walking up to the agitated boy.

(Name) slip through the crowd and went over to the boy on the ground. "You alright?" She asked, kneeling down beside him. The boy look up at her, wide eyes. Like a deer in headlights.

"Flash... we still on for after school today? My house, 3:30? I hope you did homework. Last time, I was... disappointed in you." Gwen said to Flash. "Okay, move." Flash said. "No, how about we go to class? How about it?" Gwen asked and just at that moment, the bell rings telling everyone that lunch was over. Flash turns away. "Whatever." He muttered as he walks off.

Everyone else started to disperse, going in different directions to their classrooms. Gwen looks over her shoulder at (Name), who waves for her to go. Gwen nods and walks off to their class without her.

(Name) looks back at the boy on the ground, who tries to get up but falls back down. "Hey, take it easy." (Name) said, placing her hands on his shoulder and arm.

One of the students in the crowd kicks the boy's camera as he walks off to class. "Hey! Don't be a jerk." (Name) growled at the student, who ignored her. (Name) pick up the camera, checking to see if it's damage.

"Looks like it's okay." She said, handing it to the boy, who hesitantly takes it. He looks down at his camera, unable to hold eye contact. "Come on." (Name) said, taking the boy's hand, who snap his head to look at her surprise.

"We're going to the nurse. You might have a concussion." She said, pulling him up to his feet and guiding him back into building. The boy stares at their connect hands, in amazement.

"Hey uh... just so you know." (Name) said, getting the boy to take his eyes of their hands to look at her. "I thought that was great what you did. I wish I was brave enough to do that." She said, turning her head to look at him with the kind of smile that left him weak in the knees.

"What's your name?" (Name) asked. "Y-you don't know my name?" He asked, finally speaking. "Oh he does talk." (Name) said, the boy gave a half-suppressed laugh. (Name's) smile grew which made the boy's heart beat even faster.

"I know your name. I want to know if you know your name." (Name) said. "Peter." He started then pauses for a few seconds. "Parker. Peter Parker." He said. (Name) giggle and nodded. "Okay. Okay, good." She said, facing forward again. "Nurse's office is just upstairs." She said, pulling him up towards the stairwell.

Peter moved his lips nervously, trying to work up the courage to speak again. "You're (Name), right?" He asked. "(Name) Stark." She said, turning her head to look at Peter again. Peter nodded. "All right." He mumbled. Once (Name) looks away, Peter smiles at the ground.

After school (Name) return home, a penthouse in one of New York's tallest skyscrapers. "Welcome home, ma'am." The butler said, walking over to take her bag and jacket. (Name) held up her hand to stop him. "I got it, thanks Jarvis." She said, then glances around the room. "Is Dad still here?" She asked.

"Not for long." A voice said, from upstairs. (Name) looks up to see her father Howard Stark, descending the stairs, dressed up in a suit. "I'm on my way out." He said, checking his watch.

"But I just got home from school." (Name) said, walking over to the stairs. "Yeah? You want a Metal for surviving school or something?" He asked, reaching the bottom step and brushing pass his daughter over to the bar.

"No but uh... I thought maybe we could do something." (Name) said, following him over. Jarvis was already at the bar, preparing Howard one of his favorite drinks. "Do something?" Howard repeated, like such an idea was alien to him.

"Well yeah. I mean... we never get do anything together. Why can't we ever just watch a movie or play a game together. You know some family bonding stuff where we enjoy each other's company and you give me advice." (Name) said.

"Here's some advice." Howard said, picking up his glass. "Never get attached to someone. Cause in the end something gonna happen and you're going to get hurt and you're going to feel like shit. If you don't get attached to them, you'll never get hurt." He said, taking a swig of his drink.

(Name) sighs. "Thanks Dad... I'll remember that." She muttered. "You do that. Okay good talk kid. I'll see you in a month." Howard said, walking to the door. "A month?!" (Name) exclaimed.

"Yeah. I gotta take a trip to some country in Africa to discussed a partnership. Hopefully when we acquire their tech, we'll finally be able to give Oscorp a run for their money." Howard said as Jarvis help him slip on his coat. "But..." (Name) started to say.

"I know, you love me." Howard said, not even looking at his daughter. Jarvis calls the elevator and the two of them step in, taking it down to the garage. (Name) was left all alone in a giant empty penthouse.

(Name) looks at the ground depress and walks off towards her room. Entering her bedroom she somberly goes to her bed and flops down, grabbing her headphones to blast music in her ear.

As the her music plays on (Name) climbs out of bed and goes to her computer, booting up the Sims and loading into a family she made of herself and her father. She smiles at the screen as she makes the Sims version of her family talk and play games together. Like a real family should.