Oscorp

(Name's) P.O.V
"7th floor please." I said to the voice activated elevator when I entered it. The Elevators doors started the close when I heard a voice call out. "Hold that elevator please!"

Quickly, I caught the doors before they could close. Seconds later, Max Dillon appeared, carrying a bunch of blueprints. "Oh thank you, (Name)!" He said relieved, running into the elevator.

"No problem, Max. Where you heading?" I asked, letting the doors close. "Uh 12th floor." Max replied, trying to push up his glasses but he loses his grip on the blueprints and drop them onto the floor. Max sighs heavily, dropping to his knees to clean them up. "Sorry, I'm a bit frazzled today."

I kneel down to help him clean up his papers as the elevators started carrying us up. "It's okay Max. We all have bad days sometimes." I said, taking one of the blueprints that had unraveled itself when it hit the floor.

"Is this your design for the power plant they're working on?" I asked, admiring it. "Oh yes! I stayed up all night for weeks working on it." Max replied. "This is amazing Max." I complimented him. "You think?" Max asked, smiling a little surprised.

"Definitely. You should be proud." I said, rolling up the plans and handing it back to him. "Oh I am. I just hope Mr. Smythe and others will like it." Max said, standing up with all this blueprints re-covered. "I'm sure they will." I said, standing up with him, Max smiles at me.

The elevator then dings the doors open. "We'll I'll see you around Max." I said, waving to him as I exit the elevator. "Yeah, bye (Name)." Max said, waving goodbye and nearly dropping his blueprints again.

I walk into Dr. Connors lab and to his office, Gwen was already there talking to Connor's. "(Name), there you are." Connors greeted me. "Yeah, sorry I'm late sir." I said. "It's alright. The tour doesn't start for another fifteen minutes." He said, I frown at this.

"Still nervous about it?" Gwen asked me. "Yeah... I can't even give a class presentation without looking at my feet. Are you sure you want me helping lead the tour?" I asked Connors.

Connors place his left hand on my shoulder. "You can do it, (Name). And Gwen will be with you, every step of the way." He said. "Like always." Gwen said, smiling at me. I smile back and nodded. "Okay." I muttered.

"You girls better head downstairs to greet everyone. I'll get the lab in order." Connors said, giving a pat on the shoulder before exiting his office. Gwen and I walk back to the elevator taking it down.

"Oh wow, that's a lot of people." I muttered, looking out the window of the elevator at the group of inters. "It'll be fine (Name)." Gwen assured me. "Easy for you to say. You're a people person." I said, leaning again the window.

"How about I do the talking and you can jump in whenever you feel like it." Gwen suggested. "See? This is why you're my best friend." I said, holding my index finger, Gwen scoffs. "What would I do without you?" I asked, crossing my arms and smiling at her. "You be completely lost without me." She replied, smirking.

Stepping out of the elevator Gwen and I walk up to the group, of patient interns. "Welcome to Oscorp. I'm Gwen Stacy, this is (Name) Stark, seniors at Midtown Science and head interns to Dr. Connors. We'll be with you for the duration of your visit. Where we go, you go. That's the rule. Remember that all will be fine. If you forget that..."

Gwen was interrupted by the sound of yelling downstairs. We look over the railing to see security escorting a man out of the building. "Come on! Listen! Look, listen! Tell them Rodrigo Guevara is here! Just tell them Rodrigo Guevara is here! MY NAME'S RODRIGO!"

Gwen and I exchange a look before returning our attention back onto the startled interns. "Well I guess she don't need to tell you what happens if you forget." I said. Everyone in the group lock onto me, making me nervous and drop my gaze to the floor.