Two Spiders Flirting

(Well would you look at that, I finally updated this thing. Jokes aside, thank you guys so much for being so patient with this update. Hopefully you won't have to wait so long for the rest of these chapters.)

Peter and I swing to the top of Williamsburg Bridge, where we saw people getting out of their cars and running from some kind of giant green monster. "Is that... a dinosaur?" I asked, taking off my pants to reveal my suit underneath.

"I was gonna go with a mutant ninja turtle without his shell." Peter said, taking off his shirt to revel his suit. We quickly took off our civilian clothes, put on our mask and leap into action. The mutant was tossing cars aside out of his way and any cars that went over the railing, Spider-Man and I had to catch them with our webs.

The mutant then stop at a black car and started jamming his giant lizard hands into it, like he was trying to grab something inside. Frustrated, the mutant pick up the car and threw it over the railing. "Incoming!" Spider-Man yelled as he swings in and kick the mutant.

I landed on the railing and quickly caught the car with my web, attaching it to the bridge. I heard people screaming and look to my left to see the mutant growling at Spider-Man as he held his left arm.

"SOMEBODY HELP! HELP ME!" I heard a man yelled and I turn to my right to see a frighten father further down the bridge. "HELP ME! MY KIDS ARE TRAPPED!" The father cried. I look back at the mutant to see he was retreating.

"Come on!" I said to Spider-Man and I dive off the railing, swinging over to the car. We landed on the back of the car and I ripped the rear window out. "I want my dad! Dad!" The boy cried, while his younger sister was sobbing hysterically.

"Hey, hey. Hey." Spider-Man said and the kids look over their shoulder at us. "HELP!" The boy screamed as his sister cried louder. "Hey, kiddos. It's okay." I assured them. "GET AWAY! HELP!" The boy cried.

Seeing they're not calming down, we took off our masks. "Hey, look." Peter said and the kids look back at us. "Just a normal guy and girl, all right?" Peter said as the kids started to calm down.

"Wanna hold this?" I asked the kids, holding my mask out. "Hold our masks. All right." Peter said, tossing his mask to the boy while I toss my mask to the little girl. "What's your names?" I asked, then notice their bags had their names on it. "Jack and Jesse?" I asked.

"Yes." Jack replied, while his sister nodded. "Let's get you two out of here." Peter said and he started climbing into the car, while I shoot a couple more webs onto the car to keep us secure.

"Okay, stay very still." Peter said to the kids as he climbs his way towards them. "All right." Jack muttered. "I gotcha." Peter said, softly. He soon reaches the kids and places his hands on Jack's seatbelt buckle first.

"Okay, now, look. I'm gonna undo the belt. You hold on to that seat in front of you. On three?" Peter said and Jack nodded. "All right." He said. "Okay, one, two, three." Peter said and he unbuckles the belt, freeing Jack, who falls into the back of the driver seat.

"See how easy that was? You did a great job." Peter said and he turns to Jesse. "Alright, your turn little lady." He said, placing his hand on her belt buckle. "Okay, we're going to do it just like your brother. One three, alright?" He asked and Jesse nodded.

"One, two, three." Peter said and he unbuckles the belt and Jesse is free, falling into the back of the passenger seat. "You did just a good job, Jesse!" Peter praised and the little girl smiles.

Suddenly engine catches on fire and the car is engulfed in flames, breaking the web. I shoot a web up at the bridge to catch myself as the car drops down right from under my feet. Right as I shoot a web down at the car to catch it with my other arm, Peter shoot a web up at the bridge as well to stop the fall.