1. Broken souls

Ada

After the truth was out Ada didn't have any other options but to leave Boras life. She was struggling to keep going without bora, Ada spent most of the time in her bed crying.

Nergis teyze feel betrayed when she learned the truth about Ada's marriage, she didn't want to listen to any of Ada's reasons for why she wanted to divorce Ruzgar, she wanted Ada to be happy and in her mind, Ruzgar was the answer for that.

Jazmín teyze and Aslam amca on the other hand was helping Ada to get the divorce, Nergis knew Jazmín was helping Ada but she didn't know Aslam was also helping. For Aslam Ada was like his daughter he wanted her to be happy and after a long and heartwarming talk, he understood that her heart only belongs to Bora.

Selim was also there for Ada, she wanted to help her in every way possible she couldn't stand to see her friend like this

Ruzgar didn't want to divorce Ada, he wanted to be Ada, in order to be with her he was always looking for a way to see her, he would come to her house with flowers or chocolate for her, but she always throw them away or give the chocolate to the kids around her neighborhood, he keeps on going like this for months until he realized that no matter what he does she will never get back to him.

After almost 5 months of fighting Ada finally got the divorce, she was really happy that she was finally free, however, Nergis teyze was not happy, she was really mad so she decided to move back to Bursa, Aslam and Jazmín teyze followed her.

Ada was alone in her apartment again, she was lost in her thoughts when she suddenly remember her career. She started to look for jobs and find one in a small coffee shop after that she went to the university and her teacher help her to get back her scholarship.

She only spend about 4 months in the university, her teacher help her and she got found a job in a company call kağıtustalhea.net, she was a big hit to the company in a short amount of time she became chief in draft, she had a great relationship with Ahmet bey the CEO of the company.

Ada quickly made many friends with her co-workers however there were others who disagreed with her rapid promotion. Aydim the son of Ahmet bey was jealous of Ada since his father trusted her more than him due to disappointments from their past.

kağıtustalhea.net started to become pretty famous, now everybody was talking about the company and their page. Everything was going well until Ahmet bey health went downhill, he couldn't do much but to rest, he had no other option but to leave the company some time to have a full recovery, at first he was devastated by that option and continued to work but his state was really bad so he opted to let someone also take the lead of the company for him.

The first person to come to his mind when he decided to leave was Ada, so he decided to talk to her and tell her his concerns.

Ada arrived at Ahmet bey house, Ahmet bey main(Yildiz)  receives her with a smile.

- Ada hamin hoşgeldiniz - Yildiz said

- Selam, I came to see Ahmet bey - Ada said in her voice you could tell she was nervous since she was concerned about Ahmet bey's health.

- his waring for you, come in -  Yildiz guide her to Ahmet bey office, them she left.

- Ahh, Ada come here - Ahmet bey said standing up to hug her, he was gently happy to see her.

- Ahmet Bey, how are feeling? - she asked him, hugging him back.

- so much better now that I see you, please take a sit - he said to Ada with a huge smile. Ada took a sit in front of his desk.