3. you? I

(Before you begin reading i just wanted to note that the kiss on the palm, i got the idea from the story someone else by minaplaysRb, I change it a little bit but the idea is from her :)

- the answer is right in front of your eyes. - Zafer bey said, Bora looked at him with a comfused look.

- what do you mean? - Bora said, he was confused, what answer he thought.

- I think...out there is a company that may want to work with you

- we already asked most of the companies in Istanbul and most of them are in worse condition than us...- Bora stopped and took a deep breath - and the other ones simply say no

- there is one that I'm pretty sure would not refuse - Zafer bey said and wicked at Bora.

- which one?

- I'm getting tired I should go to bed now - Zafer bey said with a smile, then left quickly before Bora could say anything.

Bora feel exhausted, his mind was working without stopping, he was lost in thoughts, and without noticing he fell asleep.

One person that never forgot and always remembers Ada was Elif, when Ada left she was heartbroken since she loved her and looked at her as her mom. For the first days, she didn't understand why she left and was sad that Ada didn't say goodbye to her. Ada also felt really bad leaving her like that, Ada wanted to see Elif and tell her that she was leaving but she will always be by her side.

Ada asked Zafer bey to help her so she could say goodbye to her princess, one day when Elif was at school zafer bey took her out of school early and went to a park that was close to the school, Elif didn't understand why her grandpa took her out school early she was enjoying playing with her friends and was kind of mad about it but when she saw Ada she was really happy that her grandpa took her early.

Elif run to Ada's arms and hug her really tight since she was really missing her, Ada couldn't help but cry, she missed her little princess, she loved and adopted her as her own. Ada said to Elif that she had to leave but she would always be there for her, Elif didn't take that very well, she didn't want Ada to leave. Ada was heartbroken when she saw Elif crying and wrapping her little arms around her waist so she couldn't leave, Ada took one of Elif's hands and kissed the center of her palm then told her that every time she missed her or needed her to place the palm on her heart and looked at the moon and to be sure that she would also be seeing it, that's what Elif has been doing for the past two years, every night she would look through her window, place her palm on her heart and looked at the moon and would always talk to her.

- Ada abla I hope you are seeing the moon, today at school the teacher told us to draw a person that we love with all our hearts and I draw you and uncle I wish you were here to see it, I miss you so much and I hope one day you come back to me. - Elif said, Zafer bey was hearing her from the door, her heartwarming words toch his heart and hoped that Bora looked for that partnership, then he knocked on her door.

- princess you are not asleep?

- dede canım, I'm talking with Ada abla, do you think she is watching the moon right now?

- I'm pretty sure she is watching it right now, but you have to go to sleep it's really late and you have to go to school tomorrow

- dede canım do you miss Ada abla - Elif asked Zafer bey while laying her the bed.

- yes, I miss her.

- do you think she would come back? - Elif said with a cute smile on her face

- I don't know but I know what you can do