10. closer

The next day Ada woke up early and went to her company, it's been days since she last went there, and was kind of nervous about the status of the company.

It was pretty early, no one was there yet. She went straight to her office and started her workday, she checked the website of their company but noticed that not much has changed since the last day she was there, she also noticed that the last article was published two days ago. - how is this possible - she said to herself.

A couple of minutes later people started to come, she had her office door closed so didn't notice people were starting to come not even the noise they were making.

Eventually, she went out of her office and was surprised when she saw everyone doing everything except working. while some were on their phones others are gossiping with each other, there were even some joking on the floor. but what surprised her the most was that her assistant was also among them.

no one noticed her presence so she decided to take action on the matter - I like how everyone takes this job - she said she said almost shouting at them, they all noticed her presence, composed themselves, and fell silent.

Bora, who was looking for excuses to be close to Ada, arrived at the office without her noticing his presence.

- Is this place for you to come and have fun with your friends, pretend you're doing your job, and then wait to get paid - Ada was angry at them.

- Ada hamin I... - Leyla try to justify herself but Ada was not having it.

- shh, I don't want to hear any excuses...

- she wasn't even here - somebody from the crow murmured but Ada heard it.

yes I was not here for a couple of days, still, I was expecting everyone here to take their job seriously and do it, and what I come to, the last article was posted 2 days ago, what are you guys thinking? - she stopped for a little bit to breathe.

Bora who was watching everything from afar was wishing he never made her this mad or else he would be murdered in seconds.

- nobody is leaving this building until everyone is done with their work, I don't care if it's midnight and you haven't finished, no one is leaving - Ada said while looking at everyone then she noticed a familiar face - come on guys what are you waiting for? Start working - then she started to walk towards her office.

Ada hanim I apologize... - Leyla try again walking behind her.

- Leyla don't waste my time, there is no excuse to justify what was happening in this office - Ada said, Bora got closer to her - if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting - Leyla walked away and Ada lead bora to her office.

- I think I have never seen you so angry - Bora said taking a sit.

- I learned it from my old boss - Ada said sarcastically and made bora smile - I can't believe this, I went away for a little while and this is what I come back to.

- Are you the only one who runs this company?  I mean, you don't have anyone helping you?

- my assistant, I don't what happened to her she doesn't act this way, and also Aydin, Ahmet beys son but he also pretends he works, he's here to give me a hard time, thankfully his on vacation.

- I see... - bora was trying to think of something to help her but Ada noticed something.

- what is that btw - she said pointing to something Bora was holding.

- this? This is a little gift for you - bora said handing her a small box - open it - he said seeing Ada's confusion.

- bora bey... this is really beautiful, you didn't have to - Ada said, it was a heart-shaped necklace with a stone in the middle.