8. some come, some go I

- Taman - Ada said taking his hand then he pulled her into a hug, Ada did not want to respond to the hug but something in her heart told her that it was goodbye forever.

As they hugged, Ruzgar saw a black truck in the distance, he immediately became alarmed and pushed Ada, causing them to fall to the ground. Ada was confused but when she heard gunshots she understood, Ruzgar was trying to protect her. they waited until the shots were no longer heard, still, Ada was afraid to stand up.

Ada could not cope with everything that was happening, the moment she stood up she fainted, Ruzgar reacted quickly by catching her in his arms, he took her to her car and drive her quickly to the hospital.

when they arrived, Ada was rushed to the emergency room. while she was being treated Ruzgar couldn't stop feeling guilty, she had almost died because of him. He loved her and continues to do so, but being close to her was not going to bring anything good; he borrowed a pen and paper and wrote a letter to her, It was the first time that he had written a letter to a woman he had never done it, not even to his own mother.

He waited until the doctor told him that she was fine when he did, he went to her room but she was still asleep, he did not want to wake her up, so he left the letter where she could easily reach it, he looked at her for the last time then he left. not before calling Selim to come to pick up Ada.

Ada woke up a few minutes later and the first thing she saw was the letter, she still felt dizzy, but with a little effort, she took the letter and began to read it.

"Dear Ada

I have never said goodbye to someone or written a letter, I hope you can understand.

Ada, you are an angel fallen from heaven I never appreciated you and unfortunately, I realized your value too late and you have no idea how much I regret it.I know that asking your forgiveness is not going to solve anything, much less follow you and force you to do something you do not want to do. Today's accident has to do with my family, some enemies of my father are looking for me, I am trying to solve this but I know that they can attack the people I love and among them are you, do not leave your house alone. Drive carefully and don't trust anyone.I really hope that the USB I gave you will help you, I hope your future is filled with laughter, love, health, and happiness. I know that Bora can do all that for you.I thank you for everything you did for me, even though I never did anything for you in return. I really hope that one day you will forgive me. Goodbye Ada.

Always & forever
Ruzgar"

A tear fell on Ada's cheek, she felt bad for him, despite all the damage he did to her, they had shared 3 long years together.

Selim arrived as fast as possible when she received the call.

- kanca - Selim said entering the room where Ada was - what happened? Are you ok?

- evet, I'm okay - Ada said with a sad tone.

-Ruzgar called me, I didn't want to answer but he kept calling and calling, then he texted me saying that you were in the hospital

- Ruzgar told me who is behind the video leak

- and? Who is it?

- who do you think it's? - Ada said closing her eyes

- Tugce? - Selim] said - Ada, you look a little pale, are you sure you're okay?

- I'm just a little dizzy but I'm okay don't worry... and yes Tugce is the one behind the video - Ada said rolling her eyes