17. Chasing our dreams

- what are you going to do? - Belma hanim asked.

- I'm going to make her my wife and the mother of my kids - Bora said with a determined voice and huge smile.

- Bora please come back to your senses, that girl is not...

- mom is better if you get used to the idea. You're going to see her very often, so try to get along with her - then he left to his room.

Belma hanim could believe what just happened, she didn't like Ada at all. But seeing Bora like this, so full of love was making her realize she might be wrong for judging and not accepting Ada. But still

- he made his decision clear - Zafer bey said coming closer to Belma hanim.

- Have you heard that? - she said.

- I did, why can you accept Ada? - Zafer said.

- she hurt him, what would happen if she hurts him again?

- we don't know, but Bora's happiness is with Ada, we don't have anything to do more than accept it, for our son's happiness and our granddaughters too - he said, then he went to their room. Belma hanim followed him after.

As soon as Bora entered his room, he realized what he just said. He started to overthink things. He was sure Ada love him but he didn't know if it was too early for her to ask for her hand in marriage.

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves, he wanted to wake up in the mornings and see her sleeping next to him. Be the reason why she smiles and heard her laugh, get drunk with her kisses, and lost in her eyes.

He went to sleep with a huge smile on his face, he was imagining a life with Ada. He took his phone and send her a message before sleeping.

> good night my delightful woman.

It was late and he thought Ada was sleeping already, he didn't expect her to reply. but It took her some seconds to reply.

< good night my charming man.

The next day Ada woke up a little early. She was about to leave when she got a call. Her mind had been occupied the last few days that she forgot to go see Ahmet bey.

- Merhaba - Ada sweetly said.

- Merhaba canım - Ahmet bey said, he sounded like he was really tired.

- Ahmet bey, I'm sorry I didn't go to your house, I had been a little busy and I totally forgot about it.

- don't worry kizim, but I need to talk to you in person. Come to my house at lunchtime if you have time - Ahmet bey said.

- I will be there - Ada said, then she hung up and headed to Bora's house.

At the dogrusoz house:

Elif was really excited to see Ada again, she saw her last night but she was already missing her. She woke up early and got ready for school, then she waited for Hanife to come and help her with her hair. When she was ready she went downstairs where Zafer bey was already.

- Günaydın dedecim - Elif said.

- Günaydın my princess, you woke up early.

- evet, Ada abla is going to drop me off at school - the little angel said.

- Ada is coming here? - Zafer bey said.

- evet, she promised me that she would come and drop me off.