First day

some members of Kep1er will be in this chapter
Anyways, Hope You Enjoy Reading My First Chapter Of My First Book!
.
.
.
.
.
September 11, 6:55 am
Ni-Ki POV
I checked my phone to see that I have plenty of time before school.
If you're probably wondering,
I just transferred to HYBE high school from JYP high school
My friends, Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung said I should join HYBE high school since I've been complaining 24/7 that it sucks and everyone in that school is annoying then I have to wear that stupid uniform

Yeah that school wasn't a good year for freshman year...
After weeks trying to convince my mom to move schools she finally said yes!
A few minutes later I got a text message from Jungwon hyung

~Sheep Jungwon 🐑~

Sheep Jungwon 🐑
Are you free before school starts?
Little Michael Jackson 🕺🏻
Yeah, I am,why?
Sheep Jungwon 🐑
Wanna hang out with me and Sunoo hyung?
We're heading to get ice cream!
Little Michael Jackson 🕺🏻
To early for ice cream but ok!

I stepped outside, texting my mom who is at work and saying bye to my sisters.

~Time skip!~
I walked around all the park trying to find Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung but I can't find them! "NI-KI!!!" I turned around seeing Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung who I just passed by. "Oh! There you guys are!" I ran up to them, hugging them both.
They both talked about the school and started cracking jokes until this rich looking guy came.

"Hey guys!" The guy said. "Oh, hey Heeseung hyung!" Both Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung came up hugging him
"Ni-Ki, this is Heeseung hyung, Heeseung hyung, this Ni-Ki, the Japanese guy we kept talking about!" Sunoo hyung both introduced us to each other. We both shook hands and said hi.

"So hyung are they coming" Sunoo hyung asked Heeseung hyung "uhhh... I think Sunghoon and Jake are coming but not Jay.." Heeseung hyung responded "huh? Why isn't Jay hyung coming?" Jungwon hyung questioned "He said he's coming to school early so he can ignore the girls that will confess to him."

"We're here!" I saw two guys coming towards us, speed walking.
I'm assuming they're Sunghoon and Jake since Heeseung hyung said two guys are coming but not.....James? Jimin?No, Jay I think?...I don't know!
But yeah!

I thought to myself that these guys look like the rich people in a kdrama, I don't know why don't judge me!
"Aw! Is he the Japanese boy you guys were talking about?!?! He looks so small but a bit taller than me but still so cute!" One of the guys who speed walked to us came towards me and patted my head. A little bit of ice cream got on my clothes though...

"Jake!" Said one of the guys, now I know who's who. This is Sunghoon and the person who patted my head is Jake! "Sorry," Said Jake. "Oh, right Ni-Ki, this is Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung!" Sunoo pointed out. Just like with Heeseung hyung, I shook their hands and said a small hi.

The whole time we were talking about school and told me a lot of things about the school while I was eating my ice cream until... "WAIT OMG WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!" Sunghoon hyung blurted out.