Friends always help each other! (pt. 2)

Sorry for not uploading the last 2 days, I had to do school work I didn't get to do during school time.
Thank you for understanding and sit back and enjoy the chapter!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7:00

Thursday September 17,

A day before Jay and Ni-Ki's Date...

Ni-Ki's POV

I felt my eyes open slowly, hearing a cheerful ringtone from my phone.
I reached for it and tapped on the button snoozed. I closed my eyes slowly, hearing peace and quiet....

"RIKI!!!!!"

I jumped, scared for life. My hand was on my upper chest catching for air while I had my eyes wide opened.
It was my sister, Konon, who just slammed the door opened.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE IN YOUR BED!?!? YOU ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES LEFT!!!!"

My scared face turned into a super confused look.
I quickly turned towards my head towards my night stand, quickly reaching for my phone.
"OH GOSH-!"

I got up and ran to my closet, picking out a plain white T-shirt with black jeans while my sister helped pack things in my backpack.
I got my outfit on and ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

I looked at my phone and saw I only had...25 MINUTES TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! 7:30 IS WHEN CLASS STARTS!!!
I putted on my shoes on while I grabbed my phone and jacket.
"COME ON RIKI MOM IS WAITING FOR US IN THE CAR!"
Konon scolded me.

"SORRY ANII-CHAN! Bye Sola!...." I yelled to Konon who was outside but whispered to Sola who was sleeping in the couch since, well...

She was hanging out with our younger cousins last night in the living room and got suspended
For 3 days for beating up the girl who bullied her 3 weeks straight-
Hey? Who am I to blame? That girl deserved that for bullying my sister!

"RIKI!!!"
"gosh- I'M COMING OK!? JEEZ!"
I ran to the care while she followed me, sprinting.

"RIKI WHERE WERE YOU?!?"
"I WAS PASSED OUT JEEZ NOW CAN WE PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL MOM?!?"
"AISH YOU KIDS ARE ALWAYS SLEEPING! WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE-!"

Oh gosh- Here we go again with my mom's "when I was your age!"

"MOM PLEASE!" Konon begged. Mom scoffed and started the car, driving like full speed.

"AISH, IF THIS WAS YOUR DATE RIKI, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN UP AN HOUR EARLY! ARE YOU GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR DATE TOO RIKI?!?"

"MOM! MY DATE IS AFTER SCHOOL! AND WOULD YOU PLEASE TALK LESS AND JUST KEEP DRIVING?!?"
My mom rolled her eyes and just kept driving angrily.

I could possibly read my mom's mind, she's probably thinking,
'I did not just pay hundreds of dollars for my 3 kids school just for one of them to get suspended and two of them to be late'
Or
'I have kids who wake up early for dates and dance practices but not for education for their future'