Date Night!

Ok, Let me just be honest here....

I was not busy or had work to do during the past 5 days, I was just to lazy to upload another chapter-

I am soooo sooo sorry!!!! I literally left your guy's @sses hanging for like 5 days waiting for a chapter and wondering "what this b!tch doing right now!?!?"

Omg....Am I gonna turn this "apology" like those influencers and those 12 year olds?....

Anyways! Enough with the talking, let me have my profesional and writing mode on....
And I Hope You Enjoy The Chapter Of Their Date!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors POV 5:50

Ni-Ki started blow drying his hair since he just took a shower when He heard the doorbell ring.
Ni-Ki ran down the stairs and to the living room to only see his 4 best friends.
"Hey guys!"
"Hai Ni-Ki!"
Ni-Ki greeted them.

They all walked up to Ni-Ki room and got my outfit ready.
"Are you excited?" Jungwon hyung asked.
"Yuh duh!" Ni-Ki responded. He chuckled and looked into my closet to search for his outfit.
"Here!" He gave Ni-Ki the outfit while Ni-Ki walked into the bathroom and changed.

The outfit for Mr. Nishimura

It took about 15 minutes to put it on and walked out

As Ni-Ki walked out they had wide smiles on.
"OMG!!!! NI-KI IS GROWING TO FAST THAT HE'S GETTING A DAATTEE!!"
Karina squealed.
Ni-Ki smacked his lips together and gave Karina a look like she's weird while still smiling

"Ok my gosh their is no way you can be looking like that just for a date!!!" Sunoo said in a proud voice.
"Wait...is that a insult!?!?"
"NOO! NO! OF COURSE NOT!" Sunoo gasped after he realized how it sound

"Jeez, Sunoo! fix your words! Especially when someone has a date!" NingNing scolded Sunoo
"I didn't mean to say it like that though!!!" Sunoo whined.

Ni-Ki giggled and grabbed his jewelry that was on his vanity to put on.
Jungwon stood up to help Ni-Ki with his jewelry while the others gathered fragrances, cologne, and makeup.

Karina and NingNing putted the makeup on Ni-Ki vanity, Ni-Ki spotted this and when he saw it, his eyes went wide.
"I thought I was only gonna wear a little bit of makeup!"
"You are!" Karina said.
"B-but, th-that's like a lot.....I thought you guys got 5 items or something!" Ni-Ki stuttered

"Yeah but we also got makeup from home, just trust us we won't put on that kind of makeup,"
Ni-Ki was still not buying Karina's response.