Centimeters

Enjoy y'all!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Authors POV

Jay was still staring at Ni-Ki while he was still looking for snacks.
Jay then felt a buzz in his pocket. He reached for it, to only see his parents are out of town
And they're not coming back until next week.

He rolled his eyes and put his eyes back to Ni-Ki.
"Hey...Maybe you wanna....Stay...with me?"
Jay hesitated while getting and and walking towards to Ni-Ki.

"Of course! Let me ask my mom real quick!"
Jay was excepting a pouty one rude reaction from Ni-Ki, he was acting different.

"Why all of the sudden are you acting so nice?"
Ni-Ki then canceled calling his mom and looking into Jay's eyes.
"Because you're going through so much....I can't just act rude to you..."

Ni-Ki's phone then rang, "hold on my mom's calling me....yeah? Oh, I called you because I was about to ask you if I can stay with a friend for the night, yeah and...."

After Jay heard that from Ni-Ki, he felt something he couldn't understand...

Ni-Ki then the call with his mother and turned to Jay who was still
As a rock (Dwayne Johnson-)

"Yay! My mom said I can come here everyday for the week but this is the only day I can sleepover,"
"Ok-."
"but my curfew is 10:30 for the other days!" Ni-Ki warned Jay.

Jay softly chuckled, "it's ok, I'll get you home on time for the other days," Jay declared.

Ni-Ki looked outside "hey what time is it?"

"Uh, it's 7:45, why?"

"Can we go outside?"

"Why?"

"because it's pretty outside!"

Jay sighed and took Ni-Ki's hand and lead him to outside.
Ni-Ki gasped at how pretty it was outside, the moon was shining as bright as like the sun in the daylight.

Ni-Ki ran towards where they can view the moon with the tall flowers and purposely fell to the ground.
As Jay lied down to where Ni-Ki was, Ni-Ki flipped over and put his entire weight on Jay, making Jay groan and grunt.

Ni-Ki giggled and hugged Jay. As Ni-Ki hugged Jay, Jay grabbed Ni-Ki's waist and removed him.
Jay then pinned Ni-Ki to the ground.

Ni-Ki nervously laughed, only to get attacked by Jay tickling him.
"Hahahaha! Jay hyung stop-! Haha! Jay hyung really, stop tickling me-! Hahaha! Heheheh!"