Packing

October 13

Thursday

After staying at Heeseung's house

3:25 P.M.

Jay's POV

After staying at Heeseung's house and eating all his honey and sweets until he came back home,
I had to come back to my house 'cause if I do, my parents are gonna kill me...

I know these rumors were probably going on yesterday since 5 or 15 people were giving dirty looks but I didn't really care.

My parents just got off of work so this is probably the worst day of my life.
As I was pulling into the driveway, I prayed to god that they did not here about the rumors.
How?

I have this "childhood friend" who goes to the same school as me but we barely any talk.
She has a big mouth and spills out every drama and every gossip to everybody she sees.
Oh and don't get me started with her parents, she tells them everything and they're soooo annoying and nosy, like, they have to know everybody's business.

Her parents and my parents are friends so there is a chance that they could've told my parents during work and I pray to god that they didn't! like I'm already dealing a lot right now, why make it worse!?!?

I crossed my fingers as I unlocked the door and walked in the house.
I walked past my parents who were in the kitchen as I walked up the stairs.

"PARK JONGSUNG!"
Sh!t.....
I turned, walking down slowly back as I face my parents who had furious faces.
"WE HEARD WHAT MR.KIM AND MRS.KIM TOLD US DURING WORK TODAY! IS IT TRUE?!?!"
My father screamed.
"What's true?..."
"DON'T YOU LIE, THE RUMORS IN SCHOOL! THEIR DAUGHTER TOLD THEM YESTERDAY!"
My father screamed once again.

"The rumors aren't true though..."
"Oh! Ok! IF SOME OF THEM WEREN'T TRUE! Which ones were true then?..."
My mother said.
"A-all of them weren't true..."
"Is that so?...HONEY YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!"
My mother shouted.
I was confused...who was she talking to?...do I know this person?...

Shin Yuna...
My eyes widened...WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING INSIDE MY HOUSE?!
She came from the hallway and kept smiling at everybody.
"This sweetheart was so worried that she decided to investigate about you! She even recorded some things!"
Yuna gave my mother her phone.

My mother played about 2-4 videos..
It was either me and him, me talking about him, and out date...
I watched them as I felt my life completely crumble...I gave Yuna an evil eye as she just smiled at me.
"You...HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND MY ADRESS AND RECORDED EVERYTHING!"
I yelled coming up to her, but my dad stopped me.

"SHOW SOME RESPECT YOUNG MAN! THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND ASKED US IF WE KNEW ABOUT THIS!"
My father yelled at my face as I glared at Yuna with a raging expression.
"YOU'RE LUCKY SHE SHOWED US THESE VIDEOS! YOU COULD'VE BEEN MARRIED TO A GUY WITHOUT US KNOWING! YOU HAVE TO BE THE WROST CHILD IN THE UNIVERSE! YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT AND MISTAKE!" Heard that before....

"YOU JUST IGNORE OUR WORDS, SNEAK OUT 2 TIMES A WEEK!"
Because you guys never let me explore the world and have a normal childhood...

"YOU ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH THOSE DISGUSTING, DUMB PEOPLE!"
They're not disgusting and dumb, they are comfortable and funny people who I love with all my heart...