Nervous, huh?

H͏o͏p͏e͏ y͏o͏u͏ e͏n͏j͏o͏y͏!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday,

September 21, 2021

3 days after the date

8:30 am

Ni-Ki's POV

It's been a few days after the date,
Me and Jay hyung have been calling and texting each other once in a while.
I've kept thinking about our relationship after he confessed and kissed a couple of times, It's like we kind of swept it under the rug but still thinking about it.

I guess you could say we have been kind of flirty and acting different to each other for the past day but we're just not together and just not talking about it I guess.
I did kind of notice Jay hyung is acting nervous around me.
hey, I honestly don't mind, it's adorable!

As I was getting my book for my next class out of my locker, a group of 3 girls and 2 boys came up to me.
I noticed them but not looking towards them and just focusing what I'm putting back and getting out for my next class.
all of them were shorter than me and have either their arms crossed or hands on their hips with p!$$ed off looks.

I heard one of them 'ahem'.
I stopped what I was doing, giving them a side glance but still not turned towards they're direction..
"Can I Help You?...."

"We heard you were on a date with Park Jongsung."
One of the girls blurted out.

"Okaayyy?....So what's the real problem here?
Cause If that's the problem, there's an exit right over there-."
"Why."
One of the boys cut me off.

"What do you mean?..." I said while having my eyebrows crossed.
"Why? What was the reason he asked you out on a date?"
I finally turned my body towards them, standing up straight, seeing how tall I'm compared to them.
They all backed away but still having crossed arms and hand on their hips and p!$$ed off looks.

"Why do you think that's important?...."
"We don't think it's important, we just want to know."
I raised an eyebrow at them.
"Well It's sounds like you think's it important, but...I'm not Park Jongsung. So. Bye!"
I said with blank face then giving them the sweetest smile while walking away.

"Wait."
One of the other guys walked over to me to stop me, putting his hand on my shoulder to turn me around.
"What do you guys want?!..."
I whined.

"What were you guys doing on your "Date" that you call"
One of the girls said while doing the quote-on-quote hand signal.
"None of your business, BYE!"
"Wait! We're not done yet!" The girl stopped me.

"Oh my- What do you guys not get by the word 'bye'?! You guys are like the mosquitoes in my bedroom at night!"
All of them scoffed.
"Excuse me, but we are not mosquitoes! but what did he do to you?..."
Their eyes widened as if they were dying to know what happened during a tv show cliffhanger.
"He took me on a date is what he did to me."
I said, starting to walk away from them while they follow me.

"Did he bring you a gift?"
The other girl asked.
"You weren't there so you'll never know."
"One time he took me on a date and gave me a Swarovski necklace!"
The third girl said.
I smirked and quietly giggled cause that's what he GAVE me 3 days ago.
Also because she's lying, DUH!