Wish it was still the weekend

Hey... sorry I haven't uploaded the past days, it was Christmas and I have to help my family plan the party for New Years
Thank you for understanding and hope you enjoy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV
6:35 am

"Jay hyung I can't take this any longer! Why can't I just wear that shirt?!" Ni-Ki yelled at Jay.
If you're confused and wondering what's going on, Jay is trying to find a shirt that is under $10 dollars for Ni-Ki since Jay doesn't want Ni-Ki to wear something expensive since last time he did, he ruined it.

"No! I'm trying to find a cheap shirt for you to wear!" Jay shouted while still looking into his enormous closet.
"You know what?! I'll just take this and change in your bathroom!" Ni-Ki grabbed a piece of clothing from the closet and went into the bathroom that was connected to Jay's bedroom.

"No! Don't change y-!" Jay was to late to finish his sentence and got cut off by the door closing.

Jay pursed his lips then rolled his eyes, trying to find a stylish outfit to put on,
He ended up just choosing a brown blazer with Both black shirt and black jeans.

"JAY HYUNG!!!!"
Jay was getting the blazer out of the closet when he heard Ni-Ki yelling his name.

He quietly growled and heavily walked toward the door.
"WHAT!?" Jay banged on the door asking what's wrong.

"I NEED SOME PANTS!" Ni-Ki yelled.

"OH! OHH NO YOU AREN'T USING MY PANTS!"

"BUT HYUNG!" Ni-Ki started to whimper

"JUST USE THE PANTS YOU HAVE!"

"NO HYUNG!" Ni-Ki whined

"OH MY GOD-! FINE!" Jay then opened the door without looking at Ni-Ki
since...
Well...
Ni-Ki is half naked...

Anyways! Jay opened the door and threw a pair of skinny black jeans at Ni-Ki's face and immediately close the door.

"WILL YOU STOP THROWING THINGS AT MY FACE?!?!"
Ni-Ki banged on the door.

"NO! NEVER!" Jay yelled "I HATE YOU!!!" Ni-Ki hollered "I love you too~" Jay sang.

"JAY HYUNG!!!" Jay chuckled and walked away.

3 minutes 6:38 am Jay POV

I was on my phone, waiting for Ni-Ki to get done dressed.
I was on instagram seeing a picture of Yuna with the sun behind her, almost making the camera blind and just seeing a shine.

The caption said, "can't wait for HYBE high school!"
I rolled my eyes and then reached for the 3 frogs in my backpack.

If you want to know...
Me and Ryunjin did a little research on Yuna and found out her address, phone number, and her dislikes. One of her dislikes were frogs, (I don't really know if Yuna hates frogs) so we bought frogs.

"Ok...I'm ready, let's go!" I heard the bathroom door open and immediately put the frogs in my backup and put the frogs back in my backpack then turned to Ni-Ki.

As I turned to Ni-Ki,
I saw him wearing a plain white shirt with my ocean blue oversized Cardigan and the black skinny jeans.