The Pro and Con

Hope You Enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

As Jay and Ni-Ki were about to share something with each other, They got cut off by a voice that sounded familiar that was behind a tree.

"Ni-Ki!? Jay!?"

Both Jay and Ni-Ki jumped, accidentally dropping the boxes and packaging of the necklace, rings, and the golden heart music box, including Ni-Ki's boquete of daisies that Jay gave him.
Ni-Ki turned around on his chair while Jay looked behind Ni-Ki.

Shin Yuna...

The last person they wanted to see...

"Oh my god! Such a coincidence seeing you guys here!" Yuna exclaimed with an evil smile.
"I was just walking in this forest and I saw lights so I decided to follow them! And look who I found!"

Jay and Ni-Ki looked at each other with confused and sulking looks then back at Yuna.
"Yu-...Well...Please leave..." Ni-Ki said with a low, angry tone while standing up.
"O-oh! You want me to leave?..." Yuna said with a "inocente" voice, pointing back at her while stepping forward from the tree behind Ni-Ki.

"Yes...Now please...
Go...Away..."
Jay quietly rasped, standing up right next to Ni-Ki who was uncomfortable at the fact his ex was interrupting his date.
Both Jay and Ni-Ki felt upset and disturbed.
Yuna then giggled. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Yuna then walked towards to the table where they were sitting at, then looked at the gift packaging and bouquet of daisies on the ground.

"Awe...Are these daisies?...Awe, how SWEET!..."
Yuna picked up the daisies, having one hand on the stems while the other scrunched the flowers, making petals fall of her hand.

Ni-Ki gasped with sorrow, looking at the petals of the flowers that Jay gave him fall off to the ground. Meanwhile, Jay's eyes widened with anger.

"Are you f__king serious right now!?!?" Jay shouted at Yuna.
Yuna was looking at the petals fall, then looked up at Jay with a grin
"What?...They're just flowers....They're gonna die anyway..." Yuna was kind of acting psycho right now.
Yuna then looked at Ni-Ki who had a sad face while looking at the flowers.

"Aww.....What's wrong Ni-Ki?...What's with the look-."
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" Yuna had her hand on Ni-Ki's cheek, caressing it which made Ni-Ki flinch, making Jay pull Yuna's hand off and yell at her.

"DIDN'T I SAY TO NEVER LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HIM WHEN I FIRST MET YOU!?!?" Yuna flinched, but still seeing Jay very hot.
"Excuse me, but I don't really think that's a very nice tone to use to a lady!"
Yuna pouted while having her hands on both her hips with her eyebrow crossed.

This drove both Jay and Ni-Ki insane, they both wanted to drag Yuna out of there and yell in rage.
"YUNA, PLEASE LEAVE!" Ni-Ki shouted while stepping towards her, being upset that she had to ruin a perfect moment that he was waiting for all day.

"Why should I though?..." She softly said, showing a fake sweet smile.
This made Ni-Ki annoyed and irritated. "GO AWAY! PLEASE!" Ni-Ki pointed to where Yuna came from, giving her the angriest expression.
Yuna then titled her head, acting like she didn't know what Ni-Ki was saying