Seven

"When I see Gray— I'm going to knock some sense into that stupid brain," The iron dragon mage commented.

"Why exactly did Juvia join the guild,"

Gajeel looked at his exceed before sighing, "She wanted to be close to Gray. Its stupid because I told her it would be dangerous for her but she didn't care," he explained remembering their conversation vividly.

"Oh Gajeel-kun you have to join FairyTail with me," She exclaimed clapping her hands together.

"Stalking that ice wizard isn't enough for you?" He remarked receiving a glare from the mage, "You forget that you can't join an enemy guild,"

Juvia crossed her arms, "I doubt Jose will find out it seems he disappeared after the disbandment of the guild,"

The water mage looked up at the sky seeing the blue color and white clouds surrounding it, "Juvia doesn't remember how long its been since I seen the clear sky and the bright sun," She began hoping she can get Gajeel to understand, "Ever since that fight with Gray, Juvia has the chance to see the world for what it is—bright and happy. The rainwomen never got to experience that— all she saw was the gray sky and the disappointment in people's face when their fun was ruined,"

"Juvia, I get it but your doing fine on your own. Why are you putting yourself in danger for him,"

"FairyTail seems like a promising guild and the guildmaster is allowing us to join,"

"I do think Gray feels something for Juvia though," Pantherlily admitted bring Gajeel back to reality, "He's always there with her and yeah he complains but never does anything to make it stop,"

Gajeel remained quiet. He didn't really know how to describe what Gray felt for her because their relationship is so different from his with Levy.
"How far are we from the guild?" Gajeel questioned as he lost sense of direction. The only similarity was that they both stuck together after Fairytail disbanded just like him and Levy but their relationship didn't change.

"I think I can smell Natsu scent," Gajeel informed the exceed before the two flew closer to the scent. Luckily for them they had found out they left an hour before and since they were most likely on foot he could reach them in no time.

"Can we rest?" Lucy questioned before realizing no one was going to listen to her, "Fine I'll just call one of my celestial spirit,"

"The train station isn't even that far," Natsu remarked looking back at the celestial wizard.

Gray was to busy thinking about the conversation he had with Juvia. Was she still alive when he gave her a small kiss? It should of been obvious since Wendy was still able to heal her that she was still aware of her surrounding. It wasn't on her lips though it was close to it but he couldn't do it. At that point he thought it was to late.

"What's that buzzing?" Natsu questioned looking around, "sounds like a lacrima phone,"

The group looked up ahead spotting the iron dragonslayer mage. He looked a bit embarrased but took out the phone, "Oh there's service here," He informed the group. He played the message outloud and everyone got quiet trying to listen in.

"Gajeel! Where did you go?"

"It's Juvia, she f-'" Gajeel quickly lowered the volume and pressed it against his ear but Natsu was able to hear it.

"She fainted after finding out Gray left and hasn't woken up since,"

"What's wrong with Juvia?" Gray felt his arms tighten at the thought she was in danger.

"Well she was fine when I left, but I think she fainted," He responded putting his device away, "I'm here to get Wendy,"

Lucy looked over at Gray as he looked shocked. She knew it must be hurting him that she's not okay , "We need to get back fast," Erza ordered as she looked at her other gulidmates.