devourer

Dawn's POV.

I wake up to the brightening sky... And also the nightmare I call my life. 

shit. 

so it did really happen. 

I sit up and stretch my back. The night on the bench wasn't the best idea I will admit but, I didn't have anywhere else to go and what happened after last night I would not have stayed there. 

I check my phone for the time and it reads 6:14am . 

Fuck it was early. 

But I will have enough time to go to the school and take a shower. 

I get up and make my way to the bus stop. I take out a cigarette and light it. It's Friday...I fucking hate the weekend. I have no where to go and now that my car is gone I will probably have to stay at Jack's place...NO I couldn't stay there. I'll just find somewhere else to stay. 

Fuck who took my fucking car???

I finish my cigarette and the bus comes in view. I wave it down and it pulls over. I pay and take a seat. 

I get to the school unscathed and I walk in by now it's 7:15am and that gives me time for a nice long hot shower. Something I was in dying need of. 

I walk into the girls washroom and set down my bag. I turn the shower on and then getting undresses. I stop before I get into the shower and look at my body. There were so many burses it was like I was all black and blue. A little green and yellow here and there but you know...you can't stop it. I chuckle to myself before looking at the marks on my neck. 

I needed to cover them up but I didn't have any makeup with me because it was in my car. Nor did I have any other clothes with me. 

"cazzo, dovremo fare solo con quello che abbiamo eh?" I chuckle to myself before stepping into the shower. (fuck, we'll just have to do with what we have eh?)

I let the hot water fall onto my head and down my back. My very soar back but so many bruises and cuts. 

I look down to see blood trickling down my legs. I knew it wasn't that time of the month so it could only mean one other thing. 

I don't want to think about it though. I never want to think about it again. I want to be as far away from that man as I can get. Never fucking again. 

I sit on the shower floor and curl up into a ball, holding my legs to my bare chest. 

I want to cry but I can't. 

I physically  can't cry. 

I don't know why but I can't 

I guess I've help all my emotions in for so long that it doesn't hurt anymore. These past few days I've cried more times in two years. 

What the fuck was happening to me?

The shower water starts to get cold and I jump up and lather my self with soap before the water would turn to cold. I hop out of the shower rapping myself in a towel. 

I get dresses and all that good stuff when Someone walks in and that reminds me to check the time and holy fuck my relaxing morning just turned into a crazy late one!

its 8:57 and class starts at 9:00 I was already dressed so I just grabbed my bag and headed out the door. 

"Shit, shit , shit I'm going to be late" I mutter to myself as I walk down the school halls that are now filled with people.