work

Marco's POV

 I take a deep breath as I walk into the office. 

I was quite surprised when Dawn phoned and said that she needed me to come to her school. I was even more surprised when she said that she needed me to act cool because she got in trouble for the marks on her neck. She gave the excuse that  they were from BDSM but, from where I was sitting I could tell they were NOT from that. 

I work in a mafia world. I live in a mafia world. I know what those kind of marks come from. 

They way there was blue and purple and a little yellow. They were not 'love bites' or anything like that. 

They were caused by someone who wanted to hurt. 

I keep my eyes on Dawns neck for while before I turn my attention to the lady who's sitting across from me. 

"Well to get started I'm very sorry to have you on short notice." She says in a very high pitch voice. 

"hmmm yes I'm a very busy man." I say as politely as I can. I had a very busy afternoon and I had to put a hold on a lot of people that were hoping to hear from me. 

"yes then lets keep this short shall we." she says while looking at Dawn who looks like her mind is somewhere else. 

"well I brought you in here because I think we need to have a talk about Dawn and her... umm....her safety  around...sexual activities." She says with a dull look on her face. 

Dawn shifts in her seat and I can tell she uncomfortable.  Then I notice my hands still resting on her upper thigh.  I take my hand back to my lap and straighten out my cuffs. 

"How can we do that?" I say trying to get out of there as soon as possible because if I could, I could make my meeting that's in 20 minuets. 

"Well first of all coming into the school like that is unexpectable!" She says looking at Dawn with a hateful tone. 

"so let me get this straight your calling her a whore?" I ask with anger in my tone. "No I'm just saying that Dawn needs to...uh be more careful when it comes to sexual activity's. I just wanted you to know what she was up since your her father." I watch as Dawn's eyes shoot to mine. We communicated through our eyes and I knew that she was bullshitting the school. Not because she wanted to because she had to. "Well that's all you wanted, yes?" I say bringing my gaze back to the woman behind the desk. "Yes you can be on your way now. Thank you for taking time out of your day for this meeting I know you are a very busy man." She finishes and we stand and shake hands and as mast as you can say meringue  we were out of the school. 

" thank you." Dawn says with a quiet tone.  I look down at her and let out a long breath. "Your welcome. Now because I did that you are going to tell me what those really are. you are also going to tell me who gave them to you." I say with a serious look on my face. 

She stops walking. 

"I can't." she says with a shudder. "yes you can and you will. I am a Don of a mafia and you will tell me. and who ever did this to you" I take a moment to think of what I would do. "I will kidnap him then take him down to my torture chamber and hang him by his feet for a day to let all the blood flow to his head. then I will sit him up in a chair and tie his hands and feet so he can't move when I'm ripping his fingernails off and feeding them to him. I will strap his head down and pull out every tooth inside his head and then shove them down his throat so he chokes on them. While he's chocking on his teeth I will slowly cut off his penis and balls and shove it down his throat making his teeth and nails cut his throat as I shove it as far as it will go. Then I will-" I'm stopped by a bunch of teenaged girls walking by us and giggling at me and whispering.

I glare at them as they walk by making them shut up. I look back at Dawn and continue "Then I will-" I'm cut off by Dawn. "I get the point and that's why I don't want to tell you." She say while reaching up and patting my cheek. When she touches my cheek I feel a bolt of lightning from it sending sparks across my body. she takes her hand away and it still tingles where she previously had it.

the fuck? 

did she feel it too?

shit

no

no

no 

I can't 

she's four years younger than me 

she's only four years younger than me 

while my mind is running a million miles an hour Dawn starts to walk away. 

"Hey where you are going?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. 

she turns and looks at me. her golden  brown eyes meet mine. "somewhere" she answers and turns and starts walking again. "what do you mean 'somewhere'" I scoff trying to catch up to her.

Dawn sucks in some air "I'm...going to a friends" she try's to make an excuse. "Your terrible at lying you know that." I state while walking right behind her. She's so small compared to me and she a good height. I back off right away the moment I see her go tense. I take a step back trying not to scare her to much. 

"let give you a ride" I say with softness in my voice I never knew I had. 

"I can walk" she says quickly.  

"I thought you had a car" I say knowing that my guys took it. 

"yeah well so fucktard took it and now I have to buy myself a new one with the money that I don't have." she deadpans at me. 

I smirk "all the more reason to give you a ride" 

I can see her think about it annnnnnnnnnnnd she gives in yesssss 

"fine" she says looking worried. 

I walk over to my car and I go to the passenger side to open the door and start to open it for her and she looks confused. "don't tell me no one's opened a car door for you?" I say while holding the door open for her. She hesitates then starts to walk over and sits in the car. she shook her head no. "words Amore I need your words"  She looks at me in the eyes hers wider then ever. Fuck the things I would do to see her kneeling in front  of me look at me like that....and NOPE no nonononononononono 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Dawn says "No I-I haven't" 

"hmmmm" I hum and I close the door walking to the other side and getting in and starting the car. 

"Where to?" I ask while pulling out of the parking lot. 

"2412 Driftwood Drive." She says quickly 

Alright...isn't that by the beach? I think to myself as a pop it into google maps. 

Here goes nothing.