CP3P11 - ... but 1t m155ed the la43...

"Ladies and gentlemen!" The young wolf cleared this throat. "Hi, I'm Dusk. You know, that guy who breaks the fourth wall all the time? Anyways, for this chapter, we're going to be trying something spicy.

Fetch POV-

"You see that 'point of view' sign right there? Neither. Anyways, because my boyfriend and my brother love sharing so much (p.s they don't. They really, really don't), lets improve it-"

Fetch POV / vs / Vincent's POV

"You may have noticed that Vincent's half is in italics. That's for a reason, too: all paragraphs you read that are in italics, are from Vincent's perspective as he beats the shit out of that... thing, with his Red Entity powers. Trippy, right? Better yet, if you read a paragraph that looks normal, you can rest assured that you're following Fetch as we cuddle or whatever we do now... Ahh, I wish I look into his head like you guys can..." He chuckles.

"Anyways, I'll leave you to it. Any questions before I go?"

...

"Heh, sorry... I forget about the whole 'reader' thing."

He waves you a last goodbye and sticks his tongue out cheekily. His textures of black and amber flake away as imagination usually does when it descends into memory.

Grace POV-

"So," Jace said after I finished laughing. "You got any plans for later tonight?" He made as if he was stretching and then lay his arm across the bench-space behind my head.

It felt like small butterflies were chewing holes in my stomach. "None. Why, what were you thinking?"

"Ah," He shrugged, "nothing much... there's this cinema that opened up just down the street from here. You'd see it if it weren't for all the snow."

"Oh, I heard about that!" I sat upright... but slumped back immediately after because his scaly arms were warm to lie against. "It's supposed to be really good! So good that when I tried to get online-tickets for a French film playing at seven, the place had already been booked out. Which is weird since... not many people like French films that much, especially with them being black and white, which personally I think is better. I guess... you know, people watch what they want to watch."

Jace blinked.

"Heh," I chuckled, retreating into my hoodie a little, "sorry... I take my film-watching very seriously..."

"Thank god." He laughed. "I was scared that we weren't going to have anything in common..."

"..."

"I said that out loud, didn't I?"

His smile was nice to look at... if that makes sense. The way his reptilian teeth stuck out at the corners of his mouth.

He noticed me staring at him the same time I did, and for a long moment neither of us really knew what to say at all and I battled the mental war on whether I should apologize or... ah shit, now my face is red.

all I could do was pull both my hoodie chords so tight that only my mouth and ears were sticking out (as it was a common priority of cat-hoodie fashion to have the ears sticking out. We can hear just fine either way, but for some reason it makes a good statement to have them out).

"Keep talking." I said. "It'll help me be less awkward."

He chuckled, rubbing his head. "Flirting really isn't like it is in the movies, is it?"

I felt stupid for not being able to wipe the grin off my face. "No, it most definitely is not."

"Calm down..." He said quietly.