3

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: light language, mention of pregnancy(??)

ANTONIO'S ceremony was in full swing. People from the village flooded in, hanging up their hats and coats, enjoying the food Julieta made, chatting and dancing. And as Camilo greeted everyone, so far there was no sign of the Pèrez's. Though he was disappointed, Camilo still kept up his peppy attitude, greeting the guests with a warm smile and shapeshifting into them. 

Eventually his eye caught Sòfia's tall, slim frame in the distance, he smiled, if she was here that meant Ximena had to be too. Yet when she approached closer, he realized that we not the case. Still he greeted her with a smile. 

Soon person after person, Camilo started to believe his sister may have been lying. So he zoned everyone out, unconsciously transforming into them and then giving them a hug. He never quite caught what they looked like all he knew is when their gasp of joy rang through his ears, he got their appearance right.

Tonight was for his little brother, not some girl, but still he needed to win her over. That was his priority. He stopped when he felt himself hit the ground. Confused he looked down at his feet, now chubby baby legs clad in dress pants. Looking up a pair of piercing maple-brown eyes looked down at him. A smile painted their caramel skin. In their hands was a baby, features similar to theirs. He transformed into a baby. Not just any baby, Ximena's baby brother.

Words couldn't even begin to describe how she looked, her coffee brown hair was down, a flower crown of salmon pink roses and plumerias sat at the top of her head. It went with her salmon pink dress made of silk, it was long and flowy at the bottom and tight against her frame at the top. She looked like a princess. Camilo's cheeks tinted pink as he shapeshifted into his father, then sister and finally back into himself.

"H-Hi." He cleared his throat. "Hey, Xi-Ximena, you look great. I mean you always look great but you look extra great today. I like the dress." He said smiling, Ximena looked him up and down.