10

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: family trauma (kinda), light language

CAMILO DIDN'T like this. Not one bit. Mr. Alon did not like him either so he guessed it was fair. But really? Making Ximena and Adonis go out on a date? When he knew she had a boyfriend? It wasn't great. Sure she wasn't his real girlfriend but no one else knew that.

That was a lie. Dolores knew.

"Ximena Pérez, would you please do me the honors of- No that's doesn't sound right. Would you be so kind as to- no that doesn't work either. Ximena Pérez, would you be my girlfriend, for real this time." "Oh of course I would Camilo, you're the best, most kind and generous man I've ever met." "If that is so, can I have a kiss?" "Of course you can-"

"This is sad" Camilo jumped shapeshifting out of Ximena's body and into his sister's before back to his own. Dolores was staring at him from the doorway, an unimpressed look on her face. "Practicing asking out your already girlfriend? That's just weird. Except she's not your girlfriend isn't she? You're faking it." Camilo gasped, "How did you know?" "I quite literally hear everything."

He forgot about that.

So yeah Dolores knew, but she didn't say anything. As much as she wanted to, no one needed more drama in the Madrigal home than what was going on right now. Elisa Pérez had rejected to continue having Ana court her, Isabela and Alvaro refused to court eachother. Apparently, Isabela was in love with Elisa, something Abuela didn't like too much. And Alvaro was already dating someone, something Alon didn't like too much. 

The tension in the air was always thick unless calmed down by the presence of Adonis and Ximena together. It confused everyone but they were so charming and perfect together they couldn't help but be happy.

Everyone but Camilo. What about the concept of "boyfriend" did Mr.Pérez just not understand? 

"At this point I'll just run away." "Please don't do that."