12

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

                                            ↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

THE CUP WAS SO WARM it almost burned Ximena's hands. She nestled in his bed, her back against his chest, tear stains littering her cheeks. "You want to tell me why you're crying now mi vida."

The two had been sitting in silence for a while now, the only sound being Ximena's strangled breathing. "Everyone's leaving me Camilo. Everyone's leaving and free and I'm still here. Stuck." "What do you mean?" "Alvaro, Elisa and Isabela are all adults. They realized they have more control than they think. So they just left. I can't do that." "You want freedom?" 

Ximena nodded, taking a sip of her tea. "This is really good by the way." Camilo smiled, "It's my mom's favorite. It helps her calm down so I figured it would help you." Ximena looked up at him, returning his smile.

"I just don't want to be alone." "You're not alone princesa, you have me.... and Mirabel and your siblings." Ximena paused, "you've always been there haven't yo? Been there for me that is. Everytime in the past three months when I've need you, you've been there." Camilo blushed, "Well yeah-" "So I'll never truly be alone, as long as I have you." She took her free hand in his, brushing her thumb over the top. His hands were cold compared to hers, cold but soft.

"What about your father?" "What about him, he doesn't love me. Not truly. He doesn't like me either, only in the sense that I'm status or a trophy to him. It's hard to know if anyone really likes me nowadays."

"I really like you."

The room fell in silence, Camilo just realizing what he said, "Because you're so cool and stuff you know-" Ximena stared up at him, her jaw dropped and he sighed. He couldn't lie to her anymore, might as well tell her the truth.

"I really like you, Ximena. I have since we met. I don't make trips every night all the way across town because we're friends, I do it because I like the way you make me feel, I like being with you.  Even if you don't feel the same I hope we can still be-"

Ximena placed the cup down on the bedside table, she leaned away from his chest and turned around facing him, her hands cupping his cheeks.

"I think, I like you too Camilo." She placed a quick kiss on his lips, her thumb brushing his cheek. 

"Oh thank goodness."

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

Thanks for 120K reads! We're almost at 200 followers and I can't thank you enough. 

The book will be coming to a close in like 5 more chapters and an epilogue. But it's okay because Double Take is still going so you'll see Camilo and Ximena still. 

Space Girl (peter parker) comes out January 7th or 8th and then Women (uzui + wives) comes out January 14th or 15th (or not). Fancy (harry potter) comes out late January or Early February and a surprise book so look out for those. 

I think you'll get a notification when their up if you follow me.

question of the day: favorite ''loverboy' ship?

alternative question: favorite show?

Unedited as always, until next time.