13

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: bad writing

"MAN, LESBIANS SURE ARE GOOD AT INTERIOR DESIGN."

Camilo looked down at his girlfriend, "Am I allowed to say that?" Ximena shrugged. "Not my place to say, I'm not a lesbian." "But you're LGBT." "Still not a lesbian Madrigal."

He was right though, it had been weeks since Isabela had broken her grandmother's heart by announcing that she and Elisa were moving out. 

They didn't end up moving into the village like they said they would. They lived just a little beyond the mountains, they had Luisa help them build a home there. A nice cottage. 

It was beautiful.

"You're going to ruin the carpet if you keep standing there with your dirty shoes, take them off, you'll make Elisa pissed." Isabela walked up to them, her flowy blue dress following behind her as she balanced a tray of tea in one hand. "But she'll be happy you're visiting, come inside."

The walls were flourished with vines, little yellow flowers growing from them. The smell of freshly baked goods and the warmth around them made them feel right at home. Ximena smiled.

Some of the walls had the occasional picture, whether of their families, or of the two of them together, they picked their favorite ones. The ones where they felt most like themselves.

"Mena! You came! You too Camilo!" Elisa walked towards them, a smile on her face."I didn't think Alma would let you guys come." 

"Well Mr.Perez went back to the Philippines, angry might I add." Elisa grimaced, "And we just had to sneak past Abuela-" "Is that a bunny."  Ximena cut him off excitedly. 

A rabbit white soft brown fur stood at the foot of the couch, Ximena hurriedly sat down, picking up the rabbit.

"Ah you've met Cocoa, one of Elisa's rabbits." Camilo sat next to his girlfriend, stroking the rabbits fur. "There's more?" He asked. Isabela nodded, placing the tray on the coffee table.

"There's so many in the area, Elisa just adopted them all. We had to start a separate section in the garden to feed them all." Isabela sat on the couch opposite to them, rolling her eyes. A mischievous grin spread across Elisa's face as she quickly walked towards the couch before plopping herself in Isa's lap, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"You know you love it." "More like I love you." 

Ximena swooned, glad to finally see her sister reach the happiness they deserved. Camilo on the other hand, gagged. "That was so gushy."

Isabela shot him a glare, "Weren't you hooked on the same girl who wouldn't even give you the time of day for two months."

"Fair point. But I'm dating her now, so it doesn't count."

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

Back from Hiatus. Will be deleting comments I don't care for, too tired to care at this point. Thank you for 140k+ reads. Yes this was rewritten so all of the comments before Jan 26 won't make any sense.

Unedited as always, goodbye for now.