christmas

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none of the events here are canon

"FELIZ NAVIDAD mi amor" Camilo placed a kiss on Ximena's hand, causing her to smile. "Feliz Navidad, Madrigal." Camilo grinned, grabbing her by the waist and leading her indoors.

"Would that gift happen to be for me?" He jutted his chin at the box covered in red wrapping paper in her arms. "No." "Oh." "It's for your mother, I found it in the Philippines and thought she would like it." Camilo pouted and she laughed, "Don't worry, you'll get a gift later."

Based on her smirk, Camilo could tell if probably wasn't something good. "Feliz Navidad Mena!" Isabela appeared from around the corner, adorned in a red dress with gold trimmings rather than her usual purple. "Feliz Navidad Bela." She extended her arms for a hug which she graciously excepted.

"So uh, wher-" "Elisa's on her way." "Elisa? Who said anything about Elisa? I wasn't worried about Elisa, were you worried about Elisa-" "Isabela you are quite literally dating my sister, it's kinda pointless for you to act as if you don't care for her." Ximena broke from the hug. "Listen I'm new to this alright?" 

"Understandable, relationships are tough." "How would you know? You and Camilo's relationship is perfect." "I'll have you know I was courted for a total of three horrible  days recently thank you very much-"

A knock was heard at the door, and Isabela gasped, smoothing her dress out before rushing to the door. "Feliz Navida-" she was cut off by Elisa wrapping her arms around her waist and looking up. Isabela looked down at her cheerful girlfriend and smiled. 

Ximena chose to leave them alone wondering off the find Pepa. Yet she still could never find her away around and ended up going down halls and halls before ending back up at the front.

"Goddamn it, Casita! I'm kinda lost." Casita lead her down another hall, it still wasn't where Pepa was. She groaned, getting ready to head back when he back hit someone's chest. She titled her head up and saw Camilo. "We have to stop running into each other like this princesa." She rolled her eyes.

"Mind showing me to where your mother is pretty boy?" He gushed again, "Awe you think I'm pretty." "Nevermind I'll figure it out myself." "Amor I was kidding-".

He grabbed her hand, wrapping her fingers in his own before leading her towards his mother. "Mami, Ximena has something to give you." Pepa was sitting at her vanity table, she turned around to meet their eyes loving the sight of her son and the Pérez child holding hands. 

"Of course, come in Mena, Camilo." 

Camilo pulled Ximena inside, more excited about the present than she was herself. Ximena handed the box to a smiling Pepa. "Open it Mam-" "No, she has to wait til Christmas." Camilo groaned, his mother let out a laugh and the room lit up, a rainbow forming over the two. "You two head downstairs, I'll open it tomorrow."

Camilo groaned grabbing Ximena's hand and dragging her out of the room. "You're no fun princesa." Ximena rolled her eyes as he pulled her to his room. She opened the door immediately making a dive for his bed. "Oh I love it here." She said holding a pillow close to her chest. "It's so cozy." 

Camilo watched her with a smile, opening the closet and pulling out a small square box. Ximena still had herself wrapped in his bedsheets. "You know this would be more enjoyable if I didn't have horrible sleeping problems." 

He sat in the bed beside her and tapped her shoulder. "I know you have like some grudge against opening gifts before Christmas-" "Let it go Camilo." "But I wanted to give you this." He handed her the box, a worried smile painted his face. A flurry of thoughts swarmed his mind. What if she didn't like it, what if she broke up with him, what if she snaps it in half and storms out?, what if it's not good enough for her?.

His thoughts were interrupted by her gasp. "Camilo, I love it!" In her hand she held a gold ring, the outside was engraved with her name, and the inside had his. "I know you don't like being shown as like a trophy, so I didn't want to put my name on the outside, but I still wanted you to think of me-" his rambling was cut off by Ximena leaping into his arms and placing a kiss on his lips. He grabbed her waist holding her there and kissed her back. It was sweet. He liked this. Her in his arms.

"I love you Camilo." "I love you too Ximena."

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

Your Christmas gift. You're welcome. (Even if none of this is canon...yet). It's crappy, I'm tired. Y'all are amazing tho thank you for 34k, I believe I forgot to check but I love you all so much thank you for your support. I was gonna write a Christmas chapter for Isabela and Elisa in their book Double Take but we'll see. 

I cannot write romance to save my life-

Happy holidays! I Hope whatever you celebrate goes well. I was gonna write a Voltron book but that fandom is kinda dead so I might have to scrap it. Especially since Runaway is coming out soon. We'll see. I'm inconsistent it's my personal charm.

Unedited as always. Sorry for the lack of updates I've been busy.