3

She put on a poker face while listening to all the things she had to do and rules she had to follow because she had managed to be soulmates with a freaking idol.

They had debuted a while ago under the same company as BTS, so she understood the pressure for them to be perfect and the need for the new idols to be nothing but exactly what people wanted.

To raise from under the shadow of one of the biggest boy bands ever in the kpop industry had to be a challenge. It obviously wasn't something they had chosen, but now that they debuted, they had to strictly follow the rules. Until they were good to go, and they had managed to make a name for themselves.

Because right then, they were just BTS's shadow. And Heejin guessed it was not fair at all for them, but it was what it was.

She didn't want to jeopardize their career. Because, even if she was still angry at fate for making her bond with her soulmate, she didn't want to ruin Soobin's life.

Heejin understood what it was to have a dream (even if she hadn't pursued it), and she also understood what it felt like for it to be taken away from you. And she would definitely not be the reason her soulmate and his members had their own dream taken away from them.

She also assumed that they were talented. They had to... it's not like anyone gets to debut, let alone debut under one of the biggest companies in the world. So she decided she would be following the rules, laying low, and making sure her soulmate was completely filled with energy. Because she had her dream taken away from her, and she didn't wish that for anyone.

So if she could do anything for Soobin to be able to make his dream come true, she would.

Even when the words moving in were thrown her way. It was hard to maintain a calm stance when she knew her life was taking a big turn, but looking at Soobin and the way his eyes resembled stars in the night when hearing their manager talk about their success...

Heejin decided she was no one to be a burden.

"I will do whatever", she smiled.

"Okay. We already have an apartment that's bigger; five rooms so each gets one so you can all live with your soulmates. Tomorrow we move in. Soobin-ssi, make sure you text her the address once we disclose it to you", the boy nodded and the man bowed. "So I will leave now. Tomorrow we'll get you the NDA, okay?"

"Sure", Heejin shrugged and the man smiled.

"I will see you all tomorrow, then. For today, you will have to manage how you will sleep tonight", the man looked at the other boys. "And you will give them privacy, okay?"

All of the four nodded and Heejin smiled.

"Okay. Good bye", the man bowed once again and left the apartment.

"Good. So shall we all introduce ourselves?", one of the boys said and Heejin shrugged.

She was stuck in this situation, so she better just roll with it. The boys walked in together, as if they were sticked. She smiled a little and then looked at them.

"I'm Heejin", she mumbled.

"Yeonjun, and Beomgyu", a shorter one said. "Then Huening Kai, and then me. I'm Taehyun".

"I hope I learn your names soon", she smiled. "It's too much information to digest".

"I bet", the one that looked the oldest said. "We will try not to be too invasive".

"But we are really loud", the younger one stated. "Specially me", he blushed and she smiled.

"I'm the intruder, anyways", she mumbled. "So please don't feel like you have to act differently".

"We just want you to be comfortable".

"Nothing about this situation is comfortable", she didn't expect her tone to sound that aggressive. "I'm sorry. I– I need to use the restroom".

After finally entering the bathroom, she sighed. Every little emotion twirled in her insides, and happiness was mixed up with sadness and stress. She couldn't tell where one emotion ended and other one started, they were all mushed and it was taking a toll on her.

Heejin didn't want to be rude. She certainly didn't want her soulmate's members to feel like they were walking on thin ice around her. But everything was too much, felt too strong.

Sighing, she washed her hands and then splashed a little bit of water on her face, the sudden movement making a stinging on her chest to appear.

She furrowed her eyebrows and then remembered what had happened in the shopping mall. She lowered her shirt neck, to find out that the v was now replaced with an iv.

She felt more anxious the more she looked at her soulmate tattoo, and she just let out a long sigh and wiped her face gently. She could do this, she really could.

It was going to be hard, but she had this.

So then, she stumbled out of the bathroom, only to find the younger one leaning on the wall on the other side of the hallway.

"I'm not prying", he looked flustered, as if he had been caught stealing cookies. "I just wanted to check on you... noona", the last part was stated with doubt, but she smiled.

"Thank you", she sighed. "It's just too much and I am not feeling well...", her world started spinning and she felt faint.

Closing her eyes, her feet felt heavy and Huening Kai was too worried to even think of doing anything else than holding her.

And then, silence.

"Fucking hell!", she mumbled after feeling that warm tingling sensation on her whole body. And then, the burning feeling on her chest, making her clutch her shirt right above her heart, Huening Kai falling butt first on the ground and his eyes big and scared.

"What the..."

"Noona?", Soobin came over her, taking her cheeks on his hands and making her look into his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Kai?", Yeonjun scrunched next to the scared looking boy. "Yah, what happened?!"

"We bonded", Heejin sighed. "We bonded".