5

"Give her back!", Soobin groaned as Huening Kai embraced a sleeping Heejin with all his might.

"You cuddled her long enough, it's my turn", the younger one stated and Soobin sighed.

"She needs to bond with both of us".

"That's why I stole her!", Kai replied. "You were having her all to yourself, and that's not fair, hyung".

"Can you guys shut your fucking faces?", she groaned because she had been awakened by the two boys' disagreement.

She buried her face on Kai's chest and reached behind her so she could find Soobin's hand, and placed it around her waist. Without any second thoughts, she fell asleep and both boys smiled.

"I already feel like I love her".

"Oh gosh. Huening Kai, you literally came out of the womb like yesterday, how could you know what love is?"

"Yah, hyung! You barely talk to other human beings, so how could you know what love is?!"

"I would love for you to shut up", Heejin said with her face still pressed against Kai's chest. "Or I'll chop you both alive".

"Sorry", they both mumbled, Soobin internally giggling at the way Kai's cheeks turned pink even in the dark night.

Needless to say, after they all fell asleep, they had the best slumber ever. It was as if they hadn't properly slept ever since they had been brought to the world.

The first one to wake up was Heejin. She was instantly met with squishy cheeks and peacefully parted lips. She licked her lower lip unconsciously and her hand darted towards Kai's face as if it was a magnet, drawing it in.

At their touch, the sleeping boy stirred a bit, a small smile tugging at his tired form, and a cute sigh leaving his parted lips. Heejin half smiled.

She had never felt like this before. Not with anyone ever before. It really felt as if he was tugging at her heartstrings, or even at her soul. Like they were deeply connected. And even though it wad a feeling that was both foreign and scary, she felt warm and calm.

It was like electricity surged through her veins, something soothing and that tingled on her skin.

Suddenly, the arm wrapped around her waist tightened and Soobin draped a leg over her own, and nuzzled his head on the back of her neck, leaving a small peck that made her feel like she had gained a new superpower.

"Good morning, noona", his voice sent shivers down her spine and she nuzzled again against Kai's chest, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart and warm cheeks. "I can feel your feelings, you know that", he chuckled.

"Shut up", she growled.

"Are you nervous, noona?", he pecked her neck again softly and she took a sharp inhale of air.

"Why are you suddenly having this burst of confidence, huh? You couldn't even look me in the eye a couple of hours ago", she turned around between his arms and poked his cheeks.

It was now Soobin's turn to grow nervous, a small chuckle leaving his bitten-on lips.

"I can feel your feelings, you know?", she mocked him and placed one hand on his bare chest, above his heart that thumped as if it wanted to escape the body.

"Noona", he whined.

"That's what you get for laughing at me!", she giggled and carded her fingers through his hair. "Don't you have to go to practice today?"

Suddenly, the door opened, Beomgyu was holding his hand i front of his eyes as if he was preventing himself from looking at something horrible.

"About that...", he waved towards the two awake people. "They called in sick for us, so you can have the rest of your 24 hour bonding with them both", he stated.

"Thank you", Heejin smiled even though he couldn't see her.

"Yeah, bye!", Beomgyu closed the door after leaving, making Soobin giggle.

"He's so awkward", smiled and brushed the hair off his soulmate's face. "Are you hungry, noona?"

"Yeah...", she blushed.

"Stay here, I will fix something for us three. The others wake up earlier and I bet they already ate", he slipped off the bed, his bare back bringing goosebumps to her skin. "Noona!", he whined again, feeling everything she felt and blushed as red as a tomato.

"I can't help it!", she blushed too and he made his way towards the door.

Kai suddenly took a hold of her and pressed his chest against her back, making her squirm at the sudden movement.

"Good morning"

These boys were going to be the death of her, even when they were supposed to keep her alive.