12

Stupid Yeonjun.

Stupid, stupid tall boy with those plump lips, and his stylish hairstyle and his stupidly intoxicatingly nice smell.

Heejin should've just punched him instead of slapping his cheek. She should've also say a little curse towards him. Ugh. She was very angry, and still the feeling lingered.

"Noona", Huening Kai whined and she realized she was dabbing the makeup a little too hard on his baby soft skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry", she brushed her thumb gently on Kai's skin, making him hum and smile. "I was just in my mind".

"And very angry", he interjected. "I can feel it, you know?", he pressed his lips together and she sighed.

"I know, I am so sorry about that", she gently placed his hair back after a little bit had fallen over his face. "I wish I could stop being angry".

"You should talk to Yeonjun hyung".

"Last time, it ended up with my hand against his cheek", she mumbled and pursed her lips before applying some translucent powder. "And he made it pretty clear that he doesn't want me around".

"But we do", he mumbled. A ting of pain surged through their bond and she looked into his eyes, her own gaze softening by those words.

"I know", she sighed. "I just... I wished we could all just get along".

"Ah, you're adorable, miss Lee", those words made her blush. Who in earth had taught the cute maknae to be so upfront flirty?

"Stay still", she took the tweezers before starting profiling his eyebrows.

"You giddy, noona?", he commented with a tone to his voice that told her clearly that her infatuation was palpable through the bond.

"Stop, or I'll take your eyebrows out", she commented while her cheeks turned a darker shade.

The door instantly opened, and Soobin entered to be the next one to receive a makeup test from Heejin.

"Go away, hyung!", Huening Kai batted his arms in the air, trying to shush the other boy away. "We told you we'd call you in!"

"But she's so cute when she blushes and I just wanted to see her pink cheeks", he walked towards Heejin.

She was baffled, to say the least. She was not used to the attention, and of course not used to the compliments, and she thought she would end up dead not because of the lack of affection but from an abundance of it.

"Don't come closer!", she threatened Soobin with the tweezers because she could feel the mischief from his bond, and the amusement from Kai's.

"I just wanna show Beomgyu and Taehyun how cute you look", he raised his arms in the air but she knew better than to trust him.

Soobin then launched for her, throwing her on top of the bed and in an instant had her wrapped in his arms and was carrying her towards the living room. Heejin stoped fighting right there. She could feel her cheeks hot and beet red, and she just wanted to dig a hole and crawl inside.

"Look at this cute noona!", he announced and she covered her face with her hair. "C'mon, Heejin, show them your perfect puffy red cheeks".

"Stop it, now", she mumbled, still angry. She was being held by the waist and her legs were limp, her arms crossed.

"But you're so lovely!", he whined.

She knew she wouldn't get him to shut up. He was the one who said those kinda things the most –to her surprise. He was caring and loving, and he always wanted her to be giddy around them because, according to him, that gave them more energy to perform.

"Choi Soobin", she took his cheeks in her hands and he looked at her in the eyes.

He smiled because she still was a blushed mess.

"I command you to stop talking", o raised an eyebrow.

"Tsk. Command me to–"

Then, she kissed him.

If it wasn't for the way he held her tighter because he wanted to feel her closer, she knew he would've dropped her in surprise. This waa their first kiss, and it was in front of everyone.

And it was amazing. It made her less stressed the second their lips touched, made her feel like she could never be tired anymore. It was a kind of pleasure she hadn't felt before, a connection so deep she didn't want to leave that place –his arms– in a very long time. Maybe not ever.

When they parted, he let go of a smile and a sigh.

"Wow, noona".

"Yeah", she was breathless and caressed his cheek. Even when she felt everyone's eyes on her, she only could focus on him.

Until her shoulder was patted. Soobin let her on the ground safely and she turned, just to see Beomgyu standing there with his lips stretched out.

"My turn now!"