23

She was biting her tongue so hard. The words "I told you so" had been running in her mind ever since Soobin and Huening Kai had collapsed.

The cause? Well, apparently they had been eating very poorly and their bodies shut down because they had run out of energy.

Basically, everything Heejin had been stating in Bang Sihyuk's office the day they had collapsed.

Now, not only the activities of the group had ceased, but the Soul Doctor had very adamantly stated they needed a break. A complete break from everything idol-related.

Heejin just raised her eyebrows with an enthusiastic smile tugging at her lips, thing that didn't go unnoticed by Bang PD. Did she care? No. If it wasn't for them being all in the hospital room where Kai and Soovin were resting in, she would've sprinted happily while shouting "We are the champions" and pointing middle finger to the air.

It felt nice to know that her boys would get a well deserved rest. Not like it felt nice to feel their ends of the bond empty, but she knew as soon as they woke up, they would be talen home to a long-waited vacation.

"Two weeks, where?", Yeonjun's brows knitted in confusion.

"It's a private island. You will have to cook and clean after yourselves, but there's privacy and a lot of resting time", Sihyuk replied. "We've arranged for you guys to leave to the airport as soon as Soobin and Huening Kai are discharged", he licked his lips.

"And we have to take a plane there?", Beomgyu asked.

"More like a helicopter. It's an island not too far from Busan, but far enough for you guys to just enjoy some free time", he mumbled.

"So... we'll have free time", Taehyun asked.

"Yes".

"For two weeks".

"Yes".

"To do whatever we want".

"As long as it's nothing illegal, yes".

"Oh my god, it sounds amazing", Beomgyu smiled and clapped.

"But at what cost? Soobin and Kai are still at the hospital until the Soul Doctor deems appropriate", Heejin said. "I'm sorry, but it's not enough".

"Not enough? Kid, they are getting some time off, that is more than enough".

"Nope", she emphasized. "It will never be enough until we make sure they will be healthy here on, and I am talking no stupid diets, and not keeping them working extra hours unless they choose to stay at the practice room", she felt her blood boil just to think of her poor soulmates laying in a hospital bef because of the bad treatment they'd been receiving.

"Or what?"

"I'll go public", she stated while crossing her arms and laying back on her armchair rest. "About the abuse the idols suffer under your watch. How about that?"

The man looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"That's what I thought", she smiled.

"This woman is fierce", Beomgyu commented to Yeonjun. "Better not cross her ever", he added.

"Gyu, stop", she smiled while a blush crept on her cheeks. "I am just making sure the people I love are safe and sound. If I can do anything about it, I will".

"Noona", Taehyun called her over.

She tured to look at him and she could feel only tenderness and a warmth feeling enveloping her, not only from his bond but Beomgyu and Yeonjun's too.

"Huh?", her eyebrows raised.

"You said you loved us!", Beomgyu said playfully and she rolled her eyes, but pushed the andwer back through the bonds.

Pure and utter love.

"Let's get this suitcases filled with bathing suits and sandals!", Taehyun was holding Heejin's hand and walked her towards her room. "I'll see you soon, noona", he kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Okay", she was breathless. Now that the word was out in the open, now that they had told each other they loved each other... now every single thing made her skin tingle.

She laid her suitcase on top of her bed and took her summer clothes out. She was a big fan of long dresses, the ones that flip in the air, so she packed all three of them. She put her only swimsuit in there and a pair of sandals.

Come to think of it, she needed to buy a couple of swimsuits and maybe another dress (maybe not, but who cares).

"Beomgyu!", she called while peeping her head out of the room.

"You called, m'lady?", he smiled at her.

"We have a mission", she smiled. "I need to buy swim wear", she sighed. "I only have one".

His smile grew from ear to ear. Her cheeks burned but she kept eye contact.

"You wanna go now?", he held her hand. "Me and the guys have a place we go to, it's a small shopping mall no one really goes to during the day, so we can roam around for a bit".

"Will you go with me?"

"With you, noona, I'd go to the end of the world".