25

Heejin smiled towards the sun, feeling it caressing her skin from afar. She was hip deep in the calm ocean, the boys were either laying under a parasol or in the water playing around, and she felt so fine.

She quickly scanned the bonds. She had gotten used to do this, to check up on her boys, but sometimes they caught up to her and told her that if they ever felt bad, they'd tell her.

Still, this was her way of making sure they were all okay.

Beomgyu, of course, radiated energy. It was as if his battery never died, or it recovered really fast. He was making a sand castle very close to the shore, so when the tide came, the little tunnels and roads he'd made would fill with water.

Kai was next to him. And, even though he had literally been exhausted until he passed out, his aura was calm. He was palming the top of the castle to make it a little more straight, and she could see a tiny smile that came after hearing a comment Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun was playing around with Taehyun, both of their energies at the top. They were splashing around with smiles on their faces and trying to get the other one to dive into the water first. By the mere giggles they let out, Heejin could tell they were happy.

Soobin was asleep under the parasol. After the event a couple of weeks before, where he had collapsed out of exhaustion, he had changed. Not for the worse, but he was more conscious of his body's needs. If he was feeling tired, he would take a break. So now, he was sleeping, since the flight had been kind of tiring for them all.

Heejin loved it. The fact that he was putting himself first. It's hard sometimes to do that, more so when you're the leader of a group. It feels like you have to keep up with everyone, all the time, and it can be very suffocating and end up with tears or exhaustion. So she was happy he had decided he'd listen to himself. She was very proud of him.

"Thinking of me?", Yeonjun's flirty voice could be heard from behind her.

Taehyun was walking back to the parasol to drink some water, get some snacks and rest for a bit.

"I can feel it in the bond, you know? The soft... almost too soft emotion you're feeling right now", he mumbled.

She turned around and smiled.

"I just got carried away", she admitted. "I'm just very happy we're here, and that you guys get to have a well-deserved break", shrugging, she walked deeper in the water.

Yeonjun did the same, following her every step until she was neck-deep and he was shoulder-deep in the water.

"You look like a puppy trying to swim", he giggled. "Like you're gonna drown".

"If I drowned would you save me?", she raised her eyebrows.

"I totally would".

"The Yeonjun I first met would probably let me drown".

"There's not an ounce of me that's that man anymore, Heejin", he admitted. "I am so in love with you, I torture myself thinking about that time where I was convinced you weren't right for me; for all of us. I am sorry I ever hurt you. I can't say it wasn't my intention, but now it eats my brain and my heart whenever I remember how badly I used to treat you".

"It's okay, Junnie", she smiled and cupped his face. "I know you've changed; I can feel it. I love you too, and I know that your guilt sometimes feels like a burden, so please let it go. There's nothing to forgive; all that we went through led us to this moment, so I wouldn't regret any of it", she smiled again.

His lips were forming a beautiful smile and he grabbed her by the waist and raised her so she had no other option than surrounding him with her legs.

"I wanna hold you forever", he said.

Every single time they touched, her skin tingled. All bad emotions were locked away, and suddenly she could just yearn for him, and only him, and want him to touch her forever. She wanted to know if he felt the same way, that tingly, amazing sensation of love and calm, and purse ecstasy running through every fiber of himself. Because she felt it, and it was addictive.

"I wanna do something... I wanna...", he pressed his forehead to hers and just held her before sighing. "I don't want to wait, Heejin. I wanna be yours so badly, please let me be yours".

"I thought you already were", she joked. Of course she knew what he was talking about. She could feel it, through the bond and all around her. She didn't know where his feeling ended and hers started, but she was sure as hell they both wanted this.

"I meant... I want us to make love", he hid his face on her neck. Her breath hitched, just by having his fanning over her neck and shoulders.

"I want it too".

"Then let's go".

"Oh, my god!", they could hear Soobin had woken up. "Hyung, stop making her horny!"

Heejing giggled. They wouldn't leave this place without doing it. There was no way six horny young adults would have enough restraint for two weeks, when it was obvious that they all wanted it so badly their hands itched to just touch, touch, touch each other until they melted together.

And maybe, just maybe, it was okay. Huening Kai was about to be an adult either ways and... and she just wanted to be theirs.

"Okay, guys", she announced. "We're doing it".

Beomgyu got up, kicked his sand castle and wooed while pushing his fists up the air. Heejing just giggled; that dummy boy was adorable.

"Are you sure", Yeonjun asked her.

"I've never wanted anything more than this. I am completely sure".