26

Fingers against skin. That's all Heejin could feel. Lust all around her; want, desire, passion.

Love.

Heejin felt loved.

After Yeonjun had practically begged her to be able to love her in the physical world, adding to their emotional love and their ever growing bond, Heejin couldn't really say no. She literally couldn't, because she wanted the same.

So, after they'd cleaned themselves from the salty marine water, she sat them down on the sofa in front of her.

"We're gonna do it", she announced. By the way their interest peaked and smiles grew on their lips, she knew they were on board with it. "But we're not jumping into this whole group sex thing immediately. I wanna savor my time with each of you –and you guys can do it with each other, if you want to–, and then we could try something all together".

"I volunteer", Beomgyu almost jumped off his spot on the couch.

Heejin let out a small giggle, while Yeonjun turned painfully slowly towards the younger.

"I was the one to convince her to do it in the first place, I think I should go first", he reasoned.

"I would also like to go first", Soobin stated while avoiding everyone's eyes. "I was the first to bond with her anyways", he pressed his lips together.

"Well, I am her favorite", Taehyun mumbled. "I should get a reward for not driving her crazy".

"I am the baby, I should get first time first", Kai stated. "I always get stuff after everyone else has, not fair".

"That's because you're the baby", Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Okay, we're not starting a war about this", Heejin took out her phone. "Pick a number from one to five".

Beomgyu was 1, Yeonjun picked 3, Soobin picked 5, Taehyun picked 2 and Kai, as always, got the leftovers. So he was number four.

Heejin googled a random number generator, and clicked on the button after sighing. Almost dropping the phone, she smiled toward the guys.

She couldn't believe that, the main person who was the reason they'd held back this, was the one going first.

"Well?"

"Well, Huening Kai has some good luck", she bit her lip and the youngest smiled triumphantly.

"I can't believe this", Yeonjun pouted. "It was literally me the one who convinced you!"

"Well, hyung... if you're too horny...", Soobin gulped, and looked at his lap. "We c-could..."

"Oh my god, this is very sexy", Beomgyu commented. Soobin almost exploded in blush and embarrassment.

"I mean, if you want to", Yeonjun placed his hand on the younger's knee. "We could", he smiled when Soobin's head shot up and their eyes met.

"That leaves you and me", Beomgyu turned to Taehyun.

"Don't get me wrong, hyung. I do want to do it with you but... I kind of want my first time to be with noona, if that's okay", the younger pouted.

"This is unbelievable. I think I'm the horniest here, and I am being cockblocked", he groaned. "It's okay, though", he smiled reassuringly towards Taehyun. "I completely understand".

"You know, even when you drive me crazy, I love you", Yeonjun mumbled. "You could join us if you want to", he shrugged.

Heejin was amazed. They were discussing turns to have sex as if they were talking about what to eat from a menu. She supposed it was because they'd grown together; that they could communicate so easily and straightforwardly. They also loved each other, they had said so to each other and pretty much were so obvious when touching, holding eye contact... even when breathing.

If you couldn't tell they were a soulmate group, there's probably something wrong with your eyes.

"I'm going to take a walk, guys", Taehyun walked towards the kitchen to get an ice cream.

"I'll come with", Beomgyu mumbled. "As much as I would love to join the hyungs , I'm gonna keep you some company".

"Oh, you don't need to–"

Beomgyu just smiled and cut Taehyun off by kissing him on the lips.

"I want to", he smiled after they parted ways.

Taehyun pressed his lips tightly together, trying to keep in the ever growing smile thst made it's way through them. But Heejin could feel the butterflies through the bond. And she was sure everyone could feel them too, through their growing bonds with each other.

"Okay, lovebirds, go take your walk", Yeonjun got up from his spot on the sofa, holding onto Soobin's hand. "We'll see you soon", and then walked upstairs to a bedroom, taking the younger with him.

Soobin's face looked as if it would explode. It was so cute, looking at the flustered boy. And then Heejin knew she'd love them forever.

She already knew she loved them now, but looking at their dynamics, the way the six of them complimented each other... she was happy to have found them. To be a part of something bigger, of something so intimate, to be a part of TXT.

She felt so blessed.

"Wait!", she called them right before they could disappear upstairs.

They all stopped in their tracks and looked at her.

"I just love you all, that's it. I needed to say it".