Epilogue

*Time jump-Six years later*

Melanie's POV:

Ok, now I know how mom felt with Mason, Ethan and I running all over the house while not listening to her. I have three kids. Two girls and a boy.  Grady and I called our son, Bryce, and our daughters, Mia and Janie. Janie is our oldest. She's five. Bryce is next. He is four. And then comes three year old Mia. I'm proud of my little children. They are really sweet. And so is my handsome mate. My wolf agrees. Lily and Chase found their mates. Lily's mate is Ethan's Gamma, Hayden. Yes, his Gamma is Aunt Katy and Uncle Max's son. Chase, his mate is a pretty Phoenix named, Marie. Lily doesn't have a form, but Chase does. Lily I guess is human. All of us guessed that at least one or two of us would be human because mom is human. Cole is human as well, but he hasn't found his mate. I'm sure he will soon though. Alpha Caleb's daughter, Cary found her mate. His name is Lucas. He's pretty cute, but I would take Grady any day. When she got married, she gave the Alpha spot to Lucas. He is a great Alpha and she is a great Luna. Kennith is still trying to find his mate. Life is really great. I can't wait to see what's next down the line.

Ethan's POV:

"Liam! I told you not to come in here without knocking first!" I scolded my two year old son. "I'm sowwy daddy.." he looked up at me with the kind of face nobody can stay mad at for long. "It's alright, buddy. But you had better go find mommy. Make sure she's staying out of trouble." Liam giggled. "Ok, daddy!" and with that, my little boy ran out the door. Liam so far is our only kid, but he won't be for long. One more month and I'll be a father of two! We just found out that we were going to have another little boy. We're planning to call him Jake. It's been a long time since the war. Mom's father died in prison two years ago. And we hadn't seen June's father since the war. We aren't sure what happened to him. Dad told me that June and I make a great team. I do still protect my siblings. They keep saying I'm overprotective. But, I don't think they really mind. I sat back in my chair, wishing that my paperwork would just disappear. That is one part about being Alpha I don't like. I sometimes manage to get June to do some of it for me, but unfortunately I don't succeed all the time. "Ethan!!" I heard my mate yell. I jumped up out of my chair and ran towards the sound of my mates screaming. "Daddy! I think my bwover is coming!" I looked at June. Yep, I think she was giving birth! I picked her up and told Liam to run over to Melanie's house. We lived right across from her. "Ok, daddy! Where are you going?" I had no idea how to answer that in such a way I wouldn't scare him. June saved me. "Liam, we are going to go get your little brother and make sure he's nice and healthy. But you can't come because your too young. Ok?" She smiled calmly. "Ok, mommy! I wove you!" "I love you too, buddy." And with that, we were on our way to have our little baby boy.

Mason's POV:

"Please, get back here, Siarra! And you young man, don't pull daddy's hair! Mirah, don't touch the stove! It's hot, you might burn yourself! Ian, what did I just tell you about yanking my tie?!" I was about to have a panic attack. Alone with four kids and no mate. I still get a little jumpy sometimes, but I'm not as bad as how I used to be. I don't sleep with a nightlight anymore. "Jordan, I told you not to pull my hair!" These kids are mischievous! Mirah is five, the twins, Ian and Siarra are four. Jordan is two. As you may have guessed, I am not the world's greatest babysitter. Des is with June and Mel right now. June is having her baby, while Grady is watching Ethan's little boy, Liam and his kids Bryce, Janie, and Mia. Ethan got to go with her, while the rest of us men are stuck with babysitting duty. "Daddy, can we play a game?" Ian asked. I smiled. That was one thing I liked about babysitting. "Alright. I assume you want to play hide and seek?" He nodded his head vigorously. "Can we pway too, daddy?" Jordan asked. "Of course, Jordan. Come on. Daddy gets to count first!" I had so much fun with these little kids. With fun little games, we managed to get the house clean and the food out of the oven just as Desiree walked through the door. "Mommy!" my kids all ran to hug their mother. I, on the other hand, smiled and walked over to her. I gave her a kiss. "Hello, Des. How are June and the baby?" She smiled. "They are just fine. Now, I want to know if you burnt the food again." I laughed and lead her to the kitchen. I usually burnt the food whenever I cooked. I missed cooking with Ethan and Melanie. This time, I didn't. It turned out pretty good. That night, after we tucked our little monkeys in bed, Desiree and I went in our own room. "I love you, Des." "I love you too, Mason." And with that, we crawled into bed and soon fell asleep. I love my family.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed The Chosen Triplets. If you would like a third book to this, please let me know. I would love to hear what you guys think. If you enjoyed it, remember to vote. Have a good week!