Chapter. 5

I wake up to my phone ringing, before I could answer the phone stoped ringing.
I'll just call them later, I try going back to sleep.

5 minutes of trying to fall back asleep ...... nope I have to see who was calling me

I'm a very curious person

I get my phone and the first thing I see is that it's 5 of December, all ready ?
I open my phone and go in to calls, seeing a miss call from Rose. My heart suddenly dropped, I'm way to scared to call her back. She probably so mad because Mr. Evans wanted to fire her.
But I don't have to call her back.

It's my weekend I'm not working if she has a problem she'll just call the office, but maybe she needs to ask me something.

Should I call her ?

After thinking for a few minutes I decided not to call her.

But now that I'm up there is no way I'm going back to sleep.

I get out of bed and decide to take a quick shower.
I get in and turn on the water the cold water quickly turning into a nice worm water, the water perfectly hitting my back.

I get out of shower and get dressed. I put on a cozy sweater and some sweatpants, blow dray my hair, and put on some lip balm and curl my lashes.
I never do my makeup not because I'm bad at it, it's just I used to do so much makeup back in college that now I just put on makeup just in special occasions like on dates or parties. Which I never go to, so basically I never do my makeup.

But I walk out the house and straight to my car.

Yesterday I was thinking about getting a pet because I'm not going to be alone this Christmas.

To the pet store I go !

I drive very carefully because like I mentioned before I'm bad/scared of driving in the snow.

❄️

Safely I make it to the pet store and walk in.

I'm thinking of getting a goldfish, just one little goldfish.
As I walk through the fish aisle a dog approaches me. It was a brown and white dog. One of it's s leg/hip was shaved. Meaning he must have been in surgery not long ago.

I get down on my knees "hey" I scratch his head "oh your such a good dog" I move my hand over to his collar seeing the name "dodger"
"So your name is dodger Huh ?"

"Dodger where are you boy ?" I hear a way to familiar voice.
It's..... Mr. Evans ?
"Oh Y/n, hi" he says

"Oh Mr. Evans hi" I say standing up

"When will you call me by my name ? " he asks me with a light laugh

I just laugh "okay Chris" i say "is this your dog?" I ask. why is it so weird to call him Chris ?

"Yes indeed he is" Chris says

"Wow I didn't know you had a dog" I say

"Oh do you have any pets ?" He asks me

"No actually that why I'm here" I say

"Ohhhh what are you getting ?" He asks me

"A goldfish" I say

"Great choice" he says

"Thank you" I say

The dog was getting a little to exited as he was running around the store "sorry I have to go dodgers getting a bit crazy. I'll see you at work tomorrow" he says walking away with dodger "oh and don't forget we are going to decorate the office tomorrow" I barely here what he said in the end. 

It strange how I see him everywhere I go.

I look around for some time then end up being a very basic little orange fish, I buy a small tank, fake plants and fish food.
I pay and get back in the car.

I'll name my fish Gerry

❄️

Finally home !

I had set the small tank up, it looked nice. I decided to have Gerry's tank in my room on my dresser.

I give him some food then go to my kitchen to make some lunch. I open my fridge it was pretty empty.

I remember I had some frozen chicken in the fridge, I could put something together.

I get the chicken and start cooking. If I'm being honest I'm not a bad cook it's just I never have time. That a big problem. I somehow don't have time for anyone or anything.
As I'm chopping some onions my phone starts to ring it's Rose. Again.
This time I really should answer.

"Hey" I say on the phone acting like I didn't know she just got fired.

"Omg Carly do you know what just happened !" Rose says on the phone.

She had obviously been dialling the wrong phone number.
And here I thought someone was actually calling me.
She keeps talking. When is it a good time to tell here she called the wrong number.

"Hey Rose this isn't Carly, it's me Y/n" I say

"Who ?" She says

"Y/n" I answer

"Do I know you ?" She asks

What a bitch ! We have been working together for few months, how doesn't she know who I am. For a moment I felt bad that Chris was firing, but not anymore she isn't even good at her job.

"I'm Mr. Evans assistant" I say

"Ohh right, so you might know why I just got a massage saying I'm fired !" She yells through the phone.

"Why are you asking me ? I'm not the one in charge call the office and I'm sure they have a perfect explosion why you got fired" I say ending the call.

This works has gotten me so overwhelmed.

Good thing Christmas is coming and I will
Be spending it with my fish Garry.

The day ended soon and I said good night to my new fish then got to bed

~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~