Chapter. 24

I wake up super early and get ready

Today I'm taking my covid test !! Oh and it's also Christmas Eve.

This test better be negative cause I have plans with my friend (Chris)

I run to my car and drive over the place where you get you covid test taken.
Holy shit this is a long line.

I check my phone and see I had a text from Chris.

"Taken you test yet ?" He asked in the text

"Nope" I reply

I'm so excited but more nervous. I really want to go to this Christmas dinner with Chris. If I'm positive with covid that's means I'll be stuck home alone for 4 weeks, and believe I don't want that.

❄️

After 2 hours of waiting in line to get my test taken it's finally my turn.
But these two hours went by so fast, only because I was texting Chris the whole time.

"Are you ready to get you test taken ?" A man in a whole astronaut looking suit says

"Yep" i say

He explains what he's going to to do.

I put my head back as he sticks a pin- thing up my nose.

Fuck ! I felt it in my Brain

"All done. You should get you test results within 2 hours" he says

"Okay thanks" I say

2 hours I can't wait that long, this is going to kill me for sure.

❄️

I get back home and text Chris. What just to let him know I've taken the test. Don't want him to keep waiting.

As I'm in my kitchen texting him I hear a knock at my door. Hmm who could that be ?

I open the door and see bunch of boxes. Omg This must be the presents I bought for everyone.
Perfect timing.

I take all the gifts out the ugly brown boxes and wrap them in some nice wrapping paper.

For my sisters I had bought some expensive shoes, jackets and scarves. Well I'll just mail it to them.

For Daniel I don't really know why I bought it be he really wanted it. A piggy bank. I really don't understand Daniel but O Well.

For Chris. I bought him a watch. This was when he and I were you know. Then things got bad between us so I thought I wouldn't give it to him. But maybe I might give it to him now. Just a nice gift from a friend.

After wrapping all the presents I see that two hours had past. That was fast
I check my phone and see I had gotten the answers to my covid test.

I'm to scared to check

Negative or positive

I text Chris "just got the results. To scared to check"

"Don't worry it's going to be fine" Chris texts.

"When It's negative I'm going to run out my apartment and get myself a cup of coffee" I tell Chris

"Good idea. I'll meet you at the coffee shop" Chris says

"Okay I'm going to check now" i text him then close my phone.

I take deep breath. It's fine everything is fine.

I open my phone again and check

And it's .............

Negative!!!!!!