The End(25)

"So are you know going to tell me that this was a mistake or ?" Chris looks at me as we both lay in my bed.

"Actually.... Best dissuasion yet" I tell him.

"Oh really ?" Chris says surprised.

"Yeah I've really missed this. Missed you" I say. Ewww since when did I get all lovey-dovey

"Look who's sharing all your feelings" Chris lightly laughes

"Oh shut up" I playfully punch him.

"Now try to rest we have a Christmas dinner tomorrow" Chris says

"Yeah at 6 pm we have plenty of time" I brush it off

"So what do we do with all this time ?" Chris asks

I look at him. We both are thinking about the same thing.

I roll on top of Chris and the rest........

❄️

I wake up and look out my window. It's snowing !!!
I look to my side and see Chris.
Two Perfect views.

I screamed in excitement. The snow really looks wonderful. It the soft snow. The snow that lightly gets stuck in your hair and lashes.

The screaming woke Chris up.

"Hey" Chris says

"Hey Merry Christmas" I say as I wrap my arms around Chris.

"Merry Christmas" Chris says to me.

I kiss Chris on the lips

"I don't even need a mistletoe to get kisses from you" he says pulling me in for another kiss

"Nope" I smile. "I have a present for you and before you say anything I just want to let
You know that you didn't have to get me anything. I just got a small present for you" I say getting out of bed.
I stand naked in the bedroom

"Is this the presents ?" Chris ask looking me up and down.

"Oh shut up let me get dressed and I'll get your the present" I rolls my eyes. And walk out the room.
I walk back in dressed and with the present in my hand.
I jump on the bed. "Open it" I say

"Shouldn't we wait ?" Chris ask

"For what ?" I ask him

"For me to get your present" Chris says with a bright smile.
He got me a present as well ? This man really knows how to make me happy
"I'll be right back" Chris gets out of bed.
And No I did not stare at his ass. Okay maybe just a little.

Chris gets in bed again.

Our presents for each other look basically the same size.

"Can we now open ?" I ask. Being inpatient like a little child.

"Yes" Chris says "you go first" he says.

I pick up my presents it's beautiful packed. A red ribbon and simple white wrapper. Fancy.
I take off the wrapper to reveal a box, I open it and see a gold bracelet and a necklace . Both with a small snowflake shaped charm.

"Oh Chris it's beautiful. Thank you" I say hugging him "now open mine" I say exited.

Chris gently rips the snowman wrapping paper. He opens the box to see the watch I bought him "wow Y/n I love it" Chris says

"Really ?" I ask a bit insecure.

"Yes ! Thank you. It looks quite expensive" Chris says "how much did you pay for it ?" He asks me

"It doesn't matter, I'm just happy you like it" I say as we both kiss. Chris rolls me over and slides his hand under my shirt. He removes my shirt. He starts sucking on my tits. He slowly takes my pants off. That's where I stop him "that enough of unwrapping for today" I say.

"All ready tired ?" Chris asks

"No I just don't want to spoil you" I say as just lay in bed and talks to Chris. As his hand rests on my tit.

❄️

5 o'clock me and chris are ready for this Christmas dinner.

I'm wearing a long red dress with of shoulder design. The dress is tight showing the shape of my body.

Chris is wearing a black tux. It absolutely beautiful. I think it's a Gucci tux. His triangle shaped body. Big shoulders and small waist.

I stand in the bathroom putting on some earrings.
From the corner of my eye I see Chris in the doorway looking at me.

"Are you just going stare at me or will you help me with this ?" I ask Chris.

Chris lightly laughs as he walks behind me. I look in the mirror to see him behind me.
Both his hands rest on my lower hip, and his head rests on my left shoulder
"You look beautiful" Chris kisses my cheek and ear.

I give him the necklace he had bought me.
I hold up my hair as Chris put on the necklace.

"It looks good" I say

"You look good" Chris says

"We should get going" I say

Chris spins me around and kisses me.

"Your right we should get going the drive is long" Chris says

❄️

We arrive at Suzanne's house.

"I'm nervous" I say to Chris as we both stand outside the door

"Don't worry. You've know Suzanne for 5 year, right ?" Chris comforts me

"I know but now that something happening between us it's stressful meeting your family" I say.

"Don't worry about it" Chris kisses me.

We walk in the house.

❄️

The Christmas dinner went great. I met Chris mom sisters and his brother. His family is absolutely amazing all so nice and friendly. I had a great time and a great Christmas.
Finally a Christmas that I wasn't single.
It's nice having someone to kiss under the mistletoe or someone who actually cares about you.

Me and Chris get back to my apartment .
"I have one last present for you, but you have to unwrap it gently" I say to Chris as we stand in my bedroom "I don't want you to tip my dress" I whisper.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle"

~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~

Thank you for reading this Christmas special.
Thanks for all the nice feedback and love. I'm very thanks full for all of you and can't wait to go into a new year with all you amazing people.

Merry Christmas and happy new year ❤️

                -p