Chapter. 17

Finally as I walk back with the two cups of coffee I see Mr. Davis walk out the office.

"Mr. Davis" I say his name as I nod

"I'm very sorry" he says quickly walking away from me. He is so shaky and scared, almost out of breath when he talked to me.

I see Chris walking out the office as he lightly cracks his fingers.
"So how did the meeting go ?" I ask

"Fine" Chris reply's

"Did you sign the contract ?" I asked

"No" Chris says

"What ?!" I look at Chris "but- but that was the right thing for the company" I say

"I know, but I don't like that man" Chris says as we two just keep walking "I don't want him around are office, and I sure made that clear" Chris says.

Shit ! Did Chris beat the man up or something ?

"Is there a reason you don't like him ?" I ask as we walk towards Chris office.

"Yeah he made you uncomfortable, don't want a man like him around" that's what Chris says as he walks into his office while I still stand outside. I was shocked by what he said.

He's protecting me.

That's it I can't keep it in me anymore, I really really like him and you know what I don't care if he's my boss, if this could be something I want to give it a try. I can't risk a good relationship just because of my job. And yeah thing would be weird if we did later break up but that's for later right now I want to have fun with this I want to enjoy this.

I walk into Chris office with out even knocking. My breath was a bit heavy from excitement.

Chris was talking on the phone as he quickly says "sorry I'll call you later" Chris puts down the phone. Then looks back at me.

I walk over to him, he stands up. I attach my lips to his catching him by surprise. Chris was tense but slowly he got more calm as the kiss comes to an end, I pull away and look up at Chris who- omg he's just absolutely perfect ! 

"What's the for ?" He says to me as he plays with my hair

"Are you complaining ?" I ask looking up at him

"No not at all" Chris says "how could I complain ?" He leans down kissing me again.

This time the kiss went a bit more extreme as Chris picks me up and places me down on his chair. He stands over me as we both open mouth kiss.
Chris gets down on his knees. I know what's about to go down.

Chris kisses my inner thigh and pulls up my dress. I lift up my hips so he can pull the dress up to my stomach. Chris keeps kissing my lower stomach.
He looks up and at me ever now and then just to make sure I was satisfied and comfortable. Which I was then only thing he didn't know I was, was unpainted I really want to go further.
Why the hell are we not in my bedroom right now ?!

Anyways I should focus on me and Chris.

I look down as Chris lifts my legs resting them in his shoulders as me heels slide of and fall. Now my legs are more open.
Chris moves my panties to on side as he sticks his head in between my legs.
He starts licking and sucking on my pussy.

And holy shit he's good at it. He sticks his tongue in side me.

I let out a light moan.

Chris looks up at me and smiles as he keeps eating me.

I run my fingers through his hair just to build up some friction in my body. I didn't even notice Chris was using his thumb to rub little circles around my clit.

A knock on the door ruined are moment.

"Wait a moment" Chris says. He signals me to hide.
I quickly stand up but fall down cause my legs were so wobbly and weak.
Chris quickly holds me in bridle style and takes me into the small room where he keeps all the important files.

"Come in" Chris says

"Hey Uhh Mr. Evans have you seen Y/n ?" I hear Daniel ask

"No I haven't" Chris says

"Oh because she and I were going out to have lunch" Daniel said

Oh shoot I completely forgot.

"Well if I see her I'll tell her you were looking for her" Chris says

"Okay thanks" Daniel says

As soon as I  hear the office door open and close I run out to Chris. As we both laugh.

"That's was close" Chris says

"Yeah" I laugh as Chris attaches his lips to mine again

"Should we continue ?" He asks

"I'd love to but like Daniel said we had a plan to go out for Lunch" I tell him
"But I'll see you later" I say as kiss him once more. I fix my dress and put on my heels then walk out the office.

❄️

I go to lunch with Daniel and have a great time.
The whole time I was with Daniel I kept thinking abut Chris. And how much I wanted everyone to know about us but NO ! No one can know. This is a secret.

I get home and the first thing I see is a massage from Chris.

"You busy ?" The massage said

"No. Why ?" I ask

"You know why" he sends

A smile forms on my face

~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~