Chapter. 20

I wake up and fuck it's Monday. I hate Monday especially if I have to go to work and see you know who. I can't even say his name it hurts.

I get dressed and start driving off to work.
I wanted to go the the coffee shop I always go to but Im sure he going be there so I'll just go to another coffee house.
I drive to the nearest place.

After I get my coffee I sit in my car and listen to some Christmas music.
I take a sip from my coffee and eww
This coffee isn't even good and it's way to expensive.

Great start to a Monday.

I get the office and ask on of my coworkers if he had arrived to work. They said no.

Good now I have some time to try and figure out how I'm going to be hiding from him for the rest of the weak.
But there is a slight problem he is suppose to go to a meeting which I have to with him.

I can't believe it, I can't get rid of him no matter what I do.
I wait a few minutes outside Chris office then I see him. He doesn't even look at me so I try my best not to look at him.
It's just the smell of his cologne is so sweet and strong, I take a small sniff.

"Morning" he says

"Good morning Chr- Mr. Evans" I say. Im not calling him after his first name.

We both walk into his office.  He sits on his chair while I stand across from him.

He sigh's "so can we talk ?" He asks. 

"Yes. So you have two meetings in which I have to join-" he cuts me off

"No talk about what happened" he says.

I know what he meant I just don't want to talk about it. He really hurt me, and I'm really not in the mood to talk cause I'll probably end up crying. 

"Or we should not talk at all, we are at work" I say professionally. I feel so bad but at the same time I don't.

"Okay we don't have to talk just listen to me" Chris says

"Oh look at the time the first meeting is about to start" I walk out the office.

❄️

Finally this meeting is over. Through out the whole meeting Chris was looking at me. Do annoying. I'm trying my best to ignore him and he's making it real hard for me.
My I have to resist him. 

I walk out the office me Chris and few other people were in.

"Y/n" Chris puts his hand on my shoulder

"What ?!" I say annoyed at him

"Can I please explain ? I'm not telling you to forgive me just listen" he says

"Fine" I answer.

"The first time I saw you-" I cut him off

"Chris cut the crap just talk I don't have all day" I say

"I'm sorry. Even tho it was a bet everything I said to you was and is true I like you a lot. And you said it yourself Rose wasn't doing at her job and- I'm sorry this is not the point. The point is a care a lot about you and I really see us together" Chris says

"Okay" I say as I start walking away from him

"Wait Y/n come on !" Chris says

"What do you want me to do Chris ? Kiss you and act like everything fine ? Is that what you want" I say almost yelling

"No I just want you to know that I wasn't using you, I really think you are an amazing person and deserve so much more and better" Chris taps a light kiss on my check then walks away.

Oh shit now I'm going to start crying. A tear drop rolls down my face and on to my lips. The salty flavour in mouth absolutely disgusting.

❄️

I get home after a long day at work. And just lay down in bed and cry.

I check my phone and see miss call from my older sister.

I call her back.

She quickly answers.

"Hey" I say

"Hi how are you ?" My sister asks

"I'm good" I answer

"Can I FaceTime you ?" She also me

"Oh not I'm really-" she's already calling me.
I wipe my eyes and answer.

"I need to show you something" my older sister says. She turns the camera around there I see my younger sister "she has finally moved in with me" my sisters says.
Now I feel more lonely both my sisters live together in Sweden while I'm here alone in Chicago.

"Wow that's great" I say

"So who you spending Christmas with ?" My younger sister asks

"With Nemo" I say

"Who's Nemo ?" They both ask

"My fish" I show them the thank

"Wow great anyone else ? Someone special ?" They say

"Nope" I reply

We talked for a few more hours then ended the call

I just lay in bed and think about what Chris said to me today.
He really meant it right ?
He wouldn't lie to me, would he ?
I have so many questions but no answers.

~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~~❄️~