Chapter 55

Author's note: I just wanna say I am so so so so so sorry for staying away this long. My computer broke and then I bought another one that broke and then when I got a working one i hadn't been in my Microsoft account in so long that it wouldn't let me log in and I lost everything that I had drafted up for the story. But I'm back and I'm gonna try my best in the next could days/weeks to get this story completed. ❤️❤️

Yvonne

He laughed. When I told him what they told me he laughed, and what's worse is that he didn't stop. He sat there laughing like he was sitting in the audience at a fucking stand up comedy show. He was sitting at the head of a long table that he had in the dinning room of his house. I think he likes sitting there because it makes him feel superior. One of the two doors that lead into the room was directly across from chair where he sat. It wasn't a lot of furniture in here cause when his grandmother died and left the place behind his family member cleared it out, and then he took whatever was left along with the house and property. This was his palace, you couldn't tell him that this run down crack house wasn't a multi million dollar mansion and he was its lavish owner.

"they think they just gonna buy me off?" he asked.

"they said that they would give you whatever you wanted. They just want the kids back."

He laughed again. "i want 2 mill for each kid, and 200,000 each month for their safety."

"for their safe-"

"i will find them," he declared. "how you think I did it the first time. A couple minutes on the internet and a few days to find one of the cars, and then we followed them right home. It don't matter where they take them or what they do. If I don't get paid every month ill just come back to get them and the next time I come back wont be too nice."

Kirsnick

When all this shit started I started getting chest pain. y/n made me go to the doctor and he said that it was from stress, but it feels like I'm dying when it happens. My chest gets tight and I feel like I cant breath like that walls are closing in around me and each breath that I take could be my last.

"deep, slow, breaths." y/n said in a low voice.

"i know man, I know." I told her.

She was sitting next to me rubbing my arm. All I could do was breath. There would have been no way for me put together the words to express what was going on in my head. The nigga Is playing with me. He think imma sit here and pay him for my kids safety. Il lay down my life before I pay a nigga an allowance to have my kids live safely.

"SO we'll just pay him and-"

"no," I said.

Yvonne and y/n looked at me. "What do you mean. You're the one who said that we would-"

"i tried because that's what you wanted." I said. "i tried to sit with the lawyers and handle this the right way, but this nigga is playing with me and playing with my kids."

"So what does that mean?" Yvonne asked. "what the hell you think you gonna do."

I stood up from my chair. "you ain't know me before this, before the fame and the money. All this shit. I will put the nigga in the ground for playing with the fuckin kids."